What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Oh thank you Mr operator for the clarification, I mistook you for a wannabe COD playing tacticool fanboy who has nothing better to do than critique his units SOF because ofc he knows better. The SSG rank and file yahoos and those noobs making decisions have not idea about what they are doing. The should let you join them so you can show them the light. You should be a shoe in given you vast knowledge of military gear, tactics, doctrine and the implications of enduring a war for two decade with limited finances. Show them how it's done.

Couldnt have said it better myself mate.

This is based off you vast experience of doing multiple click insertions with combat load I am sure. *salute*

Thank you Mr. Vet Bro
Why I have a feeling they are not wearing their plates?

Thank you Mr. Vet Bro

I am just a noobra but some soldiers (even western) some times just take out the plates because they say it make them move easily and faster and makes them light.

I am just a noobra but some soldiers (even western) some times just take out the plates because they say it make them move easily and faster and makes them light.
Yeah but you are training like you fight don't you?

and you're playing with live ammo. I don't think you'll ditch your plates during live fire exercises.

Thank you Mr. Vet Bro

They aren’t wearing their plates here, just like the rifles aren’t loaded Either (Can see empty mags in one of the photos, semi-transparent)
It’s the opening ceremony, they probably had to stand there for a long while or more likely had just been issued the equipment. They don’t have any magazines in the pouches either unlike the other two forces, since its not their equipment.

They are using plates in the actual videos of the exercises however.

Last edited:
More common in SFs than they’d want you to believe, but less so in Pakistani SFs, there’s less freedom of decision here. Sometimes that’s a good thing, sometimes it’s not.

GHQ wanted to change the uniform but SSG was dead set against it, still I am told something is in the works.

Ps don't read too much in the pics that come out of SSG during these exercises.
As the proof is in the pudding n from afg, to srilanka, to Bosnia, to WOT n to afg again.
SSG al hum du Lilla has wiped the floor with who ever has come forward as their enemy n has challenged them.

Oh thank you Mr operator for the clarification, I mistook you for a wannabe COD playing tacticool fanboy who has nothing better to do than critique his units SOF because ofc he knows better. The SSG rank and file yahoos and those noobs making decisions have not idea about what they are doing. The should let you join them so you can show them the light. You should be a shoe in given you vast knowledge of military gear, tactics, doctrine and the implications of enduring a war for two decade with limited finances. Show them how it's done.

Couldnt have said it better myself mate.

This is based off you vast experience of doing multiple click insertions with combat load I am sure. *salute*
If your looking to drop the soap Mr General do it somewhere else, all this swinging at air type nonsense ain't gonna faze me, that's for sure.

If your looking to drop the soap Mr General do it somewhere else, all this swinging at air type nonsense ain't gonna faze me, that's for sure.
Who said anything about trying to faze you. Pdf comments should be the last thing that faze anyone. I stand by every word I've said. Self proclaimed gurus who have no credentials in the subject should not be commenting on anything they have very little understanding of especially SSG. Kudos. I've had enough of this convo.

Who said anything about trying to faze you. Pdf comments should be the last thing that faze anyone. I stand by every word I've said. Self proclaimed gurus who have no credentials in the subject should not be commenting on anything they have very little understanding of especially SSG. Kudos. I've had enough of this convo.
I certainly hit your nerves. What the hell is this all self guru type bs. I was pointing out the obvious and I stand by it. If you can't respect people's opinions and views on a defence forum without throwing a hissy fit then GOD help you Mr General.

I bet you accumulated all this Tacticoooool knowledge from *Charge of the looney brigade*

I have been nothing but nice to you.

More common in SFs than they’d want you to believe, but less so in Pakistani SFs, there’s less freedom of decision here. Sometimes that’s a good thing, sometimes it’s not.
I don't know much but the freedom of decision in SSG is more than you can imagine. I am just a young boy right now and not in the Army or anything but spent some time with some of them and have some friends in Pakistan SOF. They are like cowboys and very much unconventional.
@PanzerKiel @Reichmarshal
Even more than this.

GHQ wanted to change the uniform but SSG was dead set against it, still I am told something is in the works.

Ps don't read too much in the pics that come out of SSG during these exercises.
As the proof is in the pudding n from afg, to srilanka, to Bosnia, to WOT n to afg again.
SSG al hum du Lilla has wiped the floor with who ever has come forward as their enemy n has challenged them.
Exactly. Actually, I used to think that SSG is old school, but now I think All By the Grace of Allah, not even the so-called Modern SOF will dare to challenge them.
Listen to this podcast till 1:27:52

Last edited:
I don't know much but the freedom of decision in SSG is more than you can imagine. I am just a young boy right now and not in the Army or anything but spent some time with some of them and have some friends in Pakistan SOF. They are like cowboys and very much unconventional.
@PanzerKiel @Reichmarshal
Even more than this.
That freedom of action is now almost common in the whole army.

If you can't respect people's opinions and views on a defence forum without throwing a hissy fit then GOD help you Mr General.

I bet you accumulated all this Tacticoooool knowledge from *Charge of the looney brigade*
I have no problem with anyones opinions as long as they are substianted and not pushed out their rear ends. The source of my tacticool knowledge is irrelevant, yours is definitely a youtube binge. Dont flatter yourself Mr operator my nerves are impervious to any and all verbal diarrhoea a kid on pdf spits out. I mean we've all been there but you take it to a whole new level.
PS let me know how it goes when you actually rock up to GHQ and try and use all this tacticool knowledge irl, I bet they'll even confer the Tamgha -e- wannabe on you for all the hours you spent on YouTube trying to substantiate your brain farts . Until then adios.

Last edited:
SSG-N is the only SF branch which is modernizing with high pace. It's not clear but seems like they are rocking Crye look alike plate carriers

Back
Top Bottom