What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Does anybody have info on these camo patterns...
Screenshot_2019-08-11-07-03-23.jpeg
Screenshot_2019-06-30-10-35-18.jpeg

weapon is not ours - we don't use the CTR stocks or the Free Float handrails / Quad Rails with M-lok design ...this one for sure belongs to the instructor because it is all kitted up, the Grip is after market too along with the Muzzle brake
Yup that's what i was confused about as well the m-lok is not very popular outside of US.

i know this is usmc camo.
i want to know was what branch of army us this..

And the first one. Looks like army digital camo with woodland touch....
these are not standard issue patterns, rather customized by individuals and units.
the guy in the 1st pic is wearing FC modified shirt. the 2nd one has already been mentioned above by someone

these are not standard issue patterns, rather customized by individuals and units.
the guy in the 1st pic is wearing FC modified shirt. the 2nd one has already been mentioned above by someone
Thanks bru

I have a Question for senior members and ex-military personal.
Is this kind of training useful in the field. I know it's for competitive shooting but does it translates to real live combat scenarios
?

LCBs or FC SOG
neither LCB nor SOG, one guy is a regular SPD soldier and the other is an FC clerk , clearly written with his name
basically that guy can be anyone, he is brandishing a name plate of a clerk at the same time wearing an insignia of ssg on the other shoulder, lol, wearing an FC modified shirt with ARMY written over it andddd also wearing a woodland ssg type trouser lol...he is a hybrid
this is not official attire

Since I couldn't find other thread, which vehicle is that in back?

Attachments

• Instagram_ssg_____commando)_67667246_989221671443817_806199155587462228_n.jpg
    Instagram_ssg_____commando)_67667246_989221671443817_806199155587462228_n.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 112
I have a Question for senior members and ex-military personal.
Is this kind of training useful in the field. I know it's for competitive shooting but does it translates to real live combat scenarios
?
Yes it is....
You never know what is going to happen. Be prepared for worse.
Although it is essential in CQB to engage multiple targets at high pace.
You have noted in this video they are also training for target acquisition which is require for engaging terrorist in crowded areas...

Back
Top Bottom