What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

MR. if it ain't working then use you're brain, and try clicking on the heading instead:what:

The first few seconds in sohail butt's video show Police SWAT being trained.They are not SSG.

^^^when its gonna be aired any idea??

DAWN News documentaries on SSG and Pakistan Army Snipers. Seems like an amazing documentary series (W.A.S):

First one is from Special Operations School - Mun jaanbazum all the way! - 8.2km done and 20 minutes to iftari (a little jog while fasting).

gSAsnGNY41s[/media] - W.A.S. Teaser - Infantry

The SSG sniper using Accuracy International L-96: Rinse and repeat!
2KbQTu0-AeI[/media] - W.A.S. Teaser - Sniper

Last one is for Armour - for lack of an appropriate thread I am posting it here: - Heralding the new year..

[url="
- W.A.S. Teaser - Tank[/url]
Blaini can you please find the me the links to these full documentary?

i was (always) away somewhere deep when the documentary (the SSG one) was aired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blaini can you please find the me the links to these full documentary?

i was (always) away somewhere deep when the documentary (the SSG one) was aired.

W.A.S. is yet to aired. Begins from 31st May.....fingers crossed.:pakistan:

Sir,

As far as I know, the full footage has not been aired as of yet. This one is the series promo short:

We Are Soldiers - Promo

Dawn's Wajahat S Khan lets lose a RPG-7 at the very end. It would be good to see him host. Speaks well and makes it all the more interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing improvements in the quality of the material being put out now compared to pre-Musharraf - editing, effects, camerawork ..

Bash the dictator all you want, but he was instrumental in allowing the fourth pillar of the State to establish itself and assert independence and autonomy. Prior to the electronic media boom, the newspapers and magazines were always under the yoke of the Government of the time since a large part of the print revenues were generated from Government advertising.

Annoy a sitting politician, and expect the financial squeeze to begin. With all major news groups now sporting successful subsidiaries in the electronic media, independence of the press really means something - and the qualitiative improvements are obvious!

He achieved that which the PPP and PML had only paid lip service to, so caught up in stifling dissent were they.

Back
Top Bottom