What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

The only problem with your wallpaper is that there are some ranger paramilitary commandos in there.The one in chocolate chip 6 color desert camo standing and those that are running on the right side of the picture.SSG stands for special service group not special services group.

SSG Stands for Special Services Group. It is not me it is Pakistan Army who says so...

check:azn::azn:

Secondly... Rangers ATFs are also got trained by Zarrar company of SSG. Again it is Pakistan Army saying so

check
Rangers Anti Terrorist Company has been raised since early 2004. They have been trained by Zarrar Company of Special Services Group (SSG) and his performance was largely appreciated by all. This company has also participated in recently conducted exercise with UK Special Air Services troops in Karachi.
Rangers Anti Terrorist Force
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

SSG Stands for Special Services Group. It is not me it is Pakistan Army who says so...

Secondly... Rangers ATFs are also got trained by Zarrar company of SSG. Again it is Pakistan Army saying so

check

Rangers are still paramiltiary, even if the SSG trained them. SSG also trained police elite force, but does not eman they are SSG.

And the correct name is indeed Special Service Group, but it is common practice, even in the army to write it incorrectly as Services.

And the correct name is indeed Special Service Group, but it is common practice, even in the army to write it incorrectly as Services.

Rangers are also part of armed forces. :)

And please ask Pakistan Army to correct it... I swear i will correct it as well. Peace:pakistan:

It is Special Service Group.Ask Blain.His Father was in SSG.

Rangers are also part of armed forces.

FYI they come under ministry of interior and they are a paramilitary force.Majors and above are sent on deputation to rangers.

FYI they come under ministry of interior and they are a paramilitary force.Majors and above are sent on deputation to rangers.

Still they are part of armed forces... and your information about Majors and higher rank officers also endorse the idea that they have link to armed forces. Anyhow if you please with your view I also have no problem with that. :)
It is Special Service Group.Ask Blain.His Father was in SSG.

I think official Paksitan Army is equally responsible reference as some ex-SSG.

Rangers are still paramiltiary, even if the SSG trained them. SSG also trained police elite force, but does not eman they are SSG.

check

It's Special Service Group. But normally it is written with an 'S' (mistakenly).

As for the SSG training the ASF also gets training from SSG, but that doesnt make part of the Army, but yes they sure are brother in Arms.

i hope you understand.

It's Special Service Group. But normally it is written with an 'S' (mistakenly).

As for the SSG training the ASF also gets training from SSG, but that doesnt make part of the Army, but yes they sure are brother in Arms.

i hope you understand.

Well i think it was originally Service only but over the period of time converted to services due to various roles of SSG in armies around the planet. But that is just my own observation, because i honestly never read service in this context it is always services in writing be it Pakistan Army or some other.

And you got me dead right on Rangers and ASF issue. (which is no issue BTW:cheers:)

Well i think it was originally Service only but over the period of time converted to services due to various roles of SSG in armies around the planet. But that is just my own observation, because i honestly never read service in this context it is always services in writing be it Pakistan Army or some other.

And you got me dead right on Rangers and ASF issue. (which is no issue BTW:cheers:)

ASC (Army Service Corps) also received a similar treatment. And i remember an Officer getting shunted by another ASC Officer for saying Army ServiceS Corps :lol:

hahahaha
Now seriously... I am thinking about to right webmaster of ISPR and Army web portals to change it to service.

Now seriously... I am thinking about to right webmaster of ISPR and Army web portals to change it to service.

Don't bother,i tried a few months ago. They said that they will look into it.

They look rough and tough; but their performance has not been that outstanding as you would expect from an 'Elite' unit.

Ofcourse they've had successes (they are expected to carry out the more dangerous missions which is why they are 'elite') but it is the failures that troubles me.

During previous wars with India, quite a few missions failed and I just hope they've learned from their mistakes.

Cheers.

You are wrong. They are good at all. You are talking about Pakistan indo war? then here is the answer Pakistan army is too less in number as compared to Indians. Pakistan has also less tech. But Pakistan won the battle of 1965 and cargle war and lost 1971 war. Now tell me what further we can demand? They are trying their best and I know they will do better, Insallah.

Hi guys, just want to ask you a quick question. How many SSG commandos does pak have? I mean in numbers?
Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom