What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Iraq's SF training with Pakistani SSG in Pakistan
10494866_342017199284932_3890492005358063525_n.jpg

This is Cherat - the nest of the Black Storks - Welcome :cheers:

They are part of ISOF going through SSG training to learn more, they're supposed to set up the same training program back at home when they return. Our current regular forces get short bad training some 3 weeks only. Explains why many of them are no real soldiers, just for the paycheck. I think all soldiers should go through this training even if they don't make it through since high level infantry is needed

They are part of ISOF going through SSG training to learn more, they're supposed to set up the same training program back at home when they return. Our current regular forces get short bad training some 3 weeks only. Explains why many of them are no real soldiers, just for the paycheck. I think all soldiers should go through this training even if they don't make it through since high level infantry is needed

They are here for Counterinsurgency training ;)

@DESERT FIGHTER As compared to other SF operators, doesn't SSG commandos combat gear looks little primitive. I mean they are just carrying 2 guns. No hand grenades, less ammo , A light Bullet proof jacket. Communication gear is also so so. What's your take on it. Is it due to mobility required in such a terrain that they are wearing less gear?

@blain2 @Icarus

Last pic in above post, SSG operator knee dug in the rocky clay without knee pad, discomfort would distract him greatly

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom