What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

1521830_587168024695973_2035973847_n.jpg

Thats my School Friend, right now a Proud SSG commando.

Where did u find him Side winder?

Last edited:
he says that American courses are a waste of time for Pakistanis because they are blocked out of anything meaningful. any new tactics, equipment and techniques are kept off them and all these guys get is running around and bullshiiting ..

he says he selected the turkish special forces course and gave up the American rangers course where he was short-listed. he has done the Chinese course as well and says it best suits the Pakistanis because both countries fully share their special techniques and tactics.

Yes. True Completely. ANY and ALL foreign soldiers who come for training in the US are just put through Boot Camp.

However, it's from Boot Camp that trains a soldier how to change his thinking. How to go from cannon fodder to a unconventional thinking Rambo machine. There aren't any new tactics in warfare. Its the same as always. You kill the other mother-fu<ker and don't think twice about it.

Now the techniques change. How you enter a building training manual from 1950 isn't going to be used now when you got dead man charges, or water explosive entry. And countries dont share the know-how on how to make these modern entry devices. The UK doesnt share their Spec Ops specific tech with the US and vice versa.

Co-Training isn't meant for giving the other guy the knowledge on how to kill your troops. Its meant to say "Hey! Look at this country, you see how we're having joint training? Well that means you better not fu<k with this country until we see we dont need them anymore."

Yes. True Completely. ANY and ALL foreign soldiers who come for training in the US are just put through Boot Camp.

However, it's from Boot Camp that trains a soldier how to change his thinking. How to go from cannon fodder to a unconventional thinking Rambo machine. There aren't any new tactics in warfare. Its the same as always. You kill the other mother-fu<ker and don't think twice about it.
"

thanks for confirming but like I said, our guys that are selected from the SSG pool are not green recruits they are one of the leading members of this group which has very high standards itself.
the kind of drill and paces they were put through are the normal routine in SSG camps.

I just passed the message about how one chap thought he wasted time there. and I get it that Americans will not feel comfortable with sharing anything with a country that might become selected to bring "democracy".

thanks for confirming but like I said, our guys that are selected from the SSG pool are not green recruits they are one of the leading members of this group which has very high standards itself.
the kind of drill and paces they were put through are the normal routine in SSG camps.

I just passed the message about how one chap thought he wasted time there. and I get it that Americans will not feel comfortable with sharing anything with a country that might become selected to bring "democracy".
sir TBH guys sitting in home they just missed chance otherwise they were best commandos as i can seen myself . give me a chance .:partay:

Last edited:
how many you need ? its just wool

Before it was a wool,, it was a real animal ! I think one guy would have been enough.

dharam_veer.jpg

1471903_552467518175910_1751471448_n.jpg

tiger-fight.jpg

Question is how it was hunted down, shooted with a rifle ? Killed with hand and knife ? what is the Story of this killed Tiger ? Is just a Symbol of the SSG ? and why are they presenting the killed Tiger ?

Before it was a wool,, it was a real animal ! I think one guy would have been enough.

View attachment 13277 View attachment 13278

Question is how it was hunted down, shooted with a rifle ? Killed with hand and knife ? what is the Story of this killed Tiger ? Is just a Symbol of the SSG ? and why are they presenting the killed Tiger ?
ever you used a gun and ever you went for travel inside pakistan ? its Bengal (yellow orange) tiger you can't found it in pakistan or west india . stop worshiping solders

Back
Top Bottom