What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

I seriously see a lack of fitting body armour. Our armor in't upto standards and barely covers the upper torso as is. Does anyone know the stopping ability it has?

Are you going to be a smart *** and deliver such quips or do you have an answer.

Okay..:(

See the crapy body armor...

SSGN Demo to a tv channel:

Untitledjjj.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Last edited:
One thing I have noticed is that Pakistani SF's make less of an effort of concealing their personal identities than Indian SF's(especially MARCOS).

One thing I have noticed is that Pakistani SF's make less of an effort of concealing their personal identities than Indian SF's(especially MARCOS).

Most of these pics are either from FB or demos ... and almost all of them are "OLD"...

Okay..:(

See the crapy body armor...

SSGN Demo to a tv channel

I know the special forces gets equipment/training from the best, plus they have the training and resources not enjoyed by the rest, the ballistic carriers you just showed has my complete satisfaction. I am referring to the regular infantry. Those armours arent upto par. Their plate is not in proportionate size to a male torso. I understand the main purpose of a body armour is keep the entry and exit wound/hole small. But i have first hand info about the armour failing on smaller calibers aswell. That was my concern, please we still need better gear for chest harnesses for these SSG guys, somthing is always off about it. Flimsy, loose, misaligned. Looks also deserve some importance.

I know the special forces gets equipment/training from the best, plus they have the training and resources not enjoyed by the rest, the ballistic carriers you just showed has my complete satisfaction. I am referring to the regular infantry. Those armours arent on par. Their plate is not in proportionate size to a male torso. I understand the main purpose of a body armour is keep the entry and exit wound/hole small. But i have first hand info about the armour failing on smaller calibers aswell. That was my concern, please we still need better gear for chest harnesses for these SSG guys, somthing is always off about it. Flimsy, loose, misaligned. Looks also deserve some importance.

Kindly visit the Pak military multipedia thread... things are changing... as for chest harnesses they are already in service (standard issue)... even with the regular infantry... but yes.... room for improvement is always there ... although with our small defence budget... :tdown:

(Old camo)

Fullscreen+capture+832012+61411+AM.bmp.jpg

you can see the SFs using their own version in the video or the screen shots i posted.

Kindly visit the Pak military multipedia thread... things are changing... as for chest harnesses they are already in service (standard issue)... even with the regular infantry... but yes.... room for improvement is always there ... although with our small defence budget... :tdown:

I know even the infantry is getting harnesses but they are 2nd rate mate, barely enough for ammunition and hanging lose. I dont believe this is a budget issues, merely Quality Assurance and Design. I guess baby steps.

Back
Top Bottom