What's new

Pakistan's Special mission aircrafts Information Pool

Can someone compare the Saab 2000 with the recent AWACS acquired from China?

can our f 17block2 be compared to us F22 raptor

Seems U r a newbie on the block and a young chap or if not very young then still un informed so the best thing you can do is go through this forum back and forth and read about aircrafts or any thing you like enlighten yourself :). If their is any thing you won't understand don't hesitate to put a question. People are very informative and helpful here :).

Seems U r a newbie on the block and a young chap or if not very young then still un informed so the best thing you can do is go through this forum back and forth and read about aircrafts or any thing you like enlighten yourself :). If their is any thing you won't understand don't hesitate to put a question. People are very informative and helpful here :).
That was helpful to some extent

:o:

you should have asked jf 17 block 2 is comparable to which block of F16, A or C or E
i guess somewhere btw A and C
Somewhere between A and C .then why is it namedF17.i beleive evey jf has its own specifications .

Would it be possible if we know positively that only 1 Erieye was lost in Kamra attack? What type of planes were damaged in Karachi Airbase attacks? Were these losses replaced or alternatives being sought? Why we are reactive and not proactive?

To understand your level of ignorance and then answer accordingly.
Well i am ignorant...
Is asking something ignorance or behaving oversmart...
Take your way ...i did'nt asked anything at least from you...

DA20 Falcon "blinders "

Attachments

• 1435986020135.jpg
    1435986020135.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 187
  • 1435986108162.jpg
    1435986108162.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 186
Well i am ignorant...
Is asking something ignorance or behaving oversmart...
Take your way ...i did'nt asked anything at least from you...
But your question was so immature that even outsiders had to laugh. Some times its better to research your own before filing such questions.
By the way its an open forum, and you didn't direct your question to any particular person here. So think before you say anything stupid.

KE 03 on finals

Attachments

• 1436015907402.jpg
    1436015907402.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 157

Back
Top Bottom