What's new

Pakistan's service Sniper Rifles.

I am not sure but these are tagged under Pakistan + Army + Sniper!
Can you please elaborate what makes you think these are French Foreign Legion. I might be wrong so i guess better to correct it now. This pic along with many is in the thread i mentioned in relation to this thread:

Sniper Rifles

I am not sure but these are tagged under Pakistan + Army + Sniper!
Can you please elaborate what makes you think these are French Foreign Legion. I might be wrong so i guess better to correct it now. This pic along with many is in the thread i mentioned in relation to this thread:

Sniper Rifles

It was wrongly tagged yara. We don't have any of those Sniper rifles. The rifles we use are as follows.

8573252d5bf80a5bd71ef9e581913da3.png

Few more models are undergoing tests including an Accuracy International rifle, Trovelo AMR and JNG-90 Bora.

It was wrongly tagged yara. We don't have any of those Sniper rifles. The rifles we use are as follows.

View attachment 81351

Few more models are undergoing tests including an Accuracy International rifle, Trovelo AMR and JNG-90 Bora.
Ahan,
I wont challenge you on this :) not really sure about it so i assume you are right.
However, i though the pic i posted was Istaglal Anti Material Rifle as it was tagged like that. We do use Istaglal Anti material Rifle.

Anyway, thanks for sharing the info!

View attachment 81351

BARRETT M-82 .50CAL is the best!! :victory:

Trovelo CMS.50

IMG_i5olgc.jpg

Azb DMR

azb rifle.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• 2IAep.jpg
    2IAep.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 67
Any update to the list? Heard we added a new one recently.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom