What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
TOSS exhibition islamabad

42761227_161093141484445_1961016723721158656_n.jpg

42734732_161093444817748_2259290219469602816_n.jpg

42852856_161093458151080_3178849666800287744_n.jpg

42773400_161093174817775_6407576110204190720_n.jpg
I'd prioritize these efforts. Can someone ID the companies?

How it produced in Pakistan under OEM license or just copy / reverse engineer ?
Zastava, Colt, Norinco and Heckler & Kock manufacture a variant of AR type rifles for civilian market. Pakistan maybe late to the party. Norinco and Zastava are two bigger civilian arms exporters.

Most probably they are low quality hand made in Derra clones

Zastava, Colt, Norinco and Heckler & Kock manufacture a variant of AR type rifles for civilian market. Pakistan maybe late to the party. Norinco and Zastava are two bigger civilian arms exporters.

How is the quality, any users?
@balixd bro?

Why not provide vocational training and maybe there will be a firearms industry, no need to import!
There was a plan regarding this in Musharraf era, sadly not much was done on it later on and things fell apart. Would have been excellent really.

@balixd bro?

There was a plan regarding this in Musharraf era, sadly not much was done on it later on and things fell apart. Would have been excellent really.
I hope the current gov does it. Wasting talented people is a crime.

@balixd bro?

they had an outlet at TOSS, thanks to humble fellow who honored my request to field strip the weapon and inspect it.....while i was doing i was joined my two Elite Police commandos who were out for window shopping.....like other companies his piece had a tight fitting two....one complain i have been informed of is that in local guns Upper & Lower receiver have a gap, but on his piece they were fitted tight, no gap.....i inquired him about Upper & lower receiver only, he quoted a good price of 45k........and also offered to procure parts as i was more interested in building the rifle myself.....
I will be visiting his factory either this week or next week.....

I'd prioritize these efforts. Can someone ID the companies?
These are by Gul Sharif Arms -

Thunder Storm bro, Ghazi Arms had only one AR to showcase, his stall was just opposite to Gul Shariff Arms

View attachment 502028
@Thunder.Storm @Bilal Khan (Quwa) this AR is by Ghazi Arms Industries

@balixd bro?

They don't have state of the art machines and engineers. Quality is good but not upto the mark.

they had an outlet at TOSS, thanks to humble fellow who honored my request to field strip the weapon and inspect it.....while i was doing i was joined my two Elite Police commandos who were out for window shopping.....like other companies his piece had a tight fitting two....one complain i have been informed of is that in local guns Upper & Lower receiver have a gap, but on his piece they were fitted tight, no gap.....i inquired him about Upper & lower receiver only, he quoted a good price of 45k........and also offered to procure parts as i was more interested in building the rifle myself.....
I will be visiting his factory either this week or next week.....

These are by Gul Sharif Arms -

Thunder Storm bro, Ghazi Arms had only one AR to showcase, his stall was just opposite to Gul Shariff Arms

View attachment 502028
@Thunder.Storm @Bilal Khan (Quwa) this AR is by Ghazi Arms Industries
Sorry. But i copied it from their fb page. Thanks for your reply.

They don't have state of the art machines and engineers. Quality is good but not upto the mark.
sorry but I will disagree with you on the subject matter......weapons produced these days are made from Imported aircraft grade Aluminum on CNC machines, they have the Digital engraving machines now too....
the only problem we are facing with local pistols is Consistency ....... while doing the hand fitting of different things they will not keep a Quality Control check which can lead to problems.....I had few pistols made, been to factories in Peshawer. You get your things made there, you test your stuff before bringing it home, and you are good to go. that weapon is going to serve you good.

However if you pick weapon from same manufactrer from your local dealer chances are it will be a lemon, the reason being, those pieces are mass produced for a lower price.....

Back
Top Bottom