What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
sorry but I will disagree with you on the subject matter......weapons produced these days are made from Imported aircraft grade Aluminum on CNC machines, they have the Digital engraving machines now too....
the only problem we are facing with local pistols is Consistency ....... while doing the hand fitting of different things they will not keep a Quality Control check which can lead to problems.....I had few pistols made, been to factories in Peshawer. You get your things made there, you test your stuff before bringing it home, and you are good to go. that weapon is going to serve you good.

However if you pick weapon from same manufactrer from your local dealer chances are it will be a lemon, the reason being, those pieces are mass produced for a lower price.....
Actually i was talking for militry use not civil.

they had an outlet at TOSS, thanks to humble fellow who honored my request to field strip the weapon and inspect it.....while i was doing i was joined my two Elite Police commandos who were out for window shopping.....like other companies his piece had a tight fitting two....one complain i have been informed of is that in local guns Upper & Lower receiver have a gap, but on his piece they were fitted tight, no gap.....i inquired him about Upper & lower receiver only, he quoted a good price of 45k........and also offered to procure parts as i was more interested in building the rifle myself.....
I will be visiting his factory either this week or next week.....

These are by Gul Sharif Arms -

Thunder Storm bro, Ghazi Arms had only one AR to showcase, his stall was just opposite to Gul Shariff Arms

View attachment 502028
@Thunder.Storm @Bilal Khan (Quwa) this AR is by Ghazi Arms Industries
so you were at this exhibition? any pics?

they had an outlet at TOSS, thanks to humble fellow who honored my request to field strip the weapon and inspect it.....while i was doing i was joined my two Elite Police commandos who were out for window shopping.....like other companies his piece had a tight fitting two....one complain i have been informed of is that in local guns Upper & Lower receiver have a gap, but on his piece they were fitted tight, no gap.....i inquired him about Upper & lower receiver only, he quoted a good price of 45k........and also offered to procure parts as i was more interested in building the rifle myself.....
I will be visiting his factory either this week or next week.....

These are by Gul Sharif Arms -

Thunder Storm bro, Ghazi Arms had only one AR to showcase, his stall was just opposite to Gul Shariff Arms

View attachment 502028
@Thunder.Storm @Bilal Khan (Quwa) this AR is by Ghazi Arms Industries
Thanks to your thread, i looked up for some new daggers and knives, found a couple of guys who have good online stores. Waiting for articles i have ordered. :)

@Horus Janab will you bother to reveal the Rifle which is selected in Rifle trials because I seriously doubt that you have no idea about it

@Horus Janab will you bother to reveal the Rifle which is selected in Rifle trials because I seriously doubt that you have no idea about it

you really think that he will just expose the information to you or on a forum like this , with your little temptation ? how old are you ?

you really think that he will just expose the information to you or on a forum like this , with your little temptation ? how old are you ?
He exposes things and this is not that big news. And as IDEAS is approaching I am expecting some major news.

He exposes things and this is not that big news. And as IDEAS is approaching I am expecting some major news.

As long as he doesn't get the clearance to reveal he won't no matter what you or anyone else says, if the decision is made so somehow the top brass already know about it and in fact some of the preparation would already been started to manufactured a 600,000+ Rifles for PA alone .. you need that required a huge advancement of POF alone ? Ideas don't really bring much news as far as i know , from the experience of PDF alone , i can say things over the years i learn after Ideas they are already been rumored or discussed on PDF before the ideas event take place , so dont keep your hopes high .

As long as he doesn't get the clearance to reveal he won't no matter what you or anyone else says, if the decision is made so somehow the top brass already know about it and in fact some of the preparation would already been started to manufactured a 600,000+ Rifles for PA alone .. you need that required a huge advancement of POF alone ? Ideas don't really bring much news as far as i know , from the experience of PDF alone , i can say things over the years i learn after Ideas they are already been rumored or discussed on PDF before the ideas event take place , so dont keep your hopes high .
I know IDEAS don't bring much news that is why I am not keeping any expectations from this year's IDEAS and only thing I have hope about this that we would finally would get to know the winner

IDEAS brings plenty of news, it's just that a lot of you guys don't pay attention to it. Most of the time, everyone's focus is on the specific weapon system (esp. big ticket items), but rarely on the more boring stuff like subsystems, joint R&D MoUs, etc.

It's not about looks. An AK based platform suits the relatively cheap and not as well educated and not as heavily invested soldiers that countries outside the west have. Some say the supposed accuracy of AR/HK based platforms are reason enough to go with them, but a simple question has to be asked: how many soldiers can handle and use that particular AR platform to its full extent? Not everyone can or will be a marksman in the army. Barely any meaningful engagements beyond the 300/400 m that an AK can do very well.
Neither India nor Pakistan as rich as the Scandinavian countries of Finland and Sweden yet both adopted a home made AK,s
The best thing about AK is it's reliability in the heat of battlefield something that won't fail you when you need it you don't depend on accuracy and high quality material when it stops when you need it

Back
Top Bottom