What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Hazrat no harm in evaluating the product, we are under no obligation to procure it, I suspect it is a upgrade of type 81, a fine assault rifle.Kudos Hazrat
Well on second though they should be tested and if they our Armed Forces tests they can be adopted for our Police Force.

Well on second though they should be tested and if they our Armed Forces tests they can be adopted for our Police Force.
And we can be sure they will be a darn sight cheaper than any western rifle we are considering but never the less I believe the best rifle should be selected.Kudos Hazrat

And we can be sure they will be a darn sight cheaper than any western rifle we are considering but never the less I believe the best rifle should be selected.Kudos Hazrat
If they pass tests great which I doubt specially our summer tests that is where Guns fail. Winter tests are passed by pretty much every Rifle but summer is the one where game changes

34284561_1915194372105733_84210929851432960_n.jpg

5 countries responded to the Indian RFP

If they pass tests great which I doubt specially our summer tests that is where Guns fail. Winter tests are passed by pretty much every Rifle but summer is the one where game changes

34284561_1915194372105733_84210929851432960_n.jpg

5 countries responded to the Indian RFP
Man @Zarvan , you need R4; it will pass thru both winter and summer with flying colours.

Eurosatory 2018: Beretta presents its short barrel ARX200 short-barrel rifle

Stelios Kanavakis

Senior Defence Analyst

Beretta Defense Technologies is showcasing the latest addition to its line of rifles, the ARX200 with a 12” barrel. A rifle that will equip the Qatari Army after the contract signed last March.

Beretta_presents_its_short_barrel_ARX200_short-barrel_rifle.jpg

The new BDT ARX200 12" barrel rifle will be used by the Qatari Army (Picture source Army Recognition)

BDT established in January 2018 a joint venture with the Qatari holdings company Barzan, named “Bindig”, the Qatari name for rifle.

Army Recognition has learned that the contract is for 30.000 ARX200 12”-barrel rifles and 10.000 Beretta M92 pistols. The total contract is valued at EUR 70 million and deliveries will start in the following months.

http://armyrecognition.com/eurosato...s_short_barrel_arx200_short-barrel_rifle.html

@Horus @Path-Finder @Tipu7 @Sulman Badshah

Man @Zarvan , you need R4; it will pass thru both winter and summer with flying colours.
I asked you this before, any plans for a 762x51 r4 - i know there's a 762 nato for the first galil? If there was, r4 should've/could've been the rifle for Pak way back in the 80s. I know i'll buy one for myself. Have shot a couple of new lm5/6/7s. Simple for a non-OECD nation's soldier to operate, and reliable and accurate enough. But the fact still remains - NO NEED FOR A NEW RIFLE! Small order for SFs at most.

I asked you this before, any plans for a 762x51 r4 - i know there's a 762 nato for the first galil? If there was, r4 should've/could've been the rifle for Pak way back in the 80s. I know i'll buy one for myself. Have shot a couple of new lm5/6/7s. Simple for a non-OECD nation's soldier to operate, and reliable and accurate enough. But the fact still remains - NO NEED FOR A NEW RIFLE! Small order for SFs at most.
There is a massive need for new Rifle. G 3 is way to big and heavy and faces lot of Jamming issues. Type 56 heats up only after firing 3 to 4 Magazines. New better and light weight Assault Rifle is need of the hour

There is a massive need for new Rifle. G 3 is way to big and heavy and faces lot of Jamming issues. Type 56 heats up only after firing 3 to 4 Magazines. New better and light weight Assault Rifle is need of the hour
But the type-56 is basically an AK47/m, it should be able to fire much more than that before over heating. :what:

From our side no, we moved away from R1 which was derivative of FN; to R4 in late 70s. All orders for exports have been 5.56mm. If there is a good size order then definitely it is available.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom