What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Cyclone_wms.jpg

Basically instead of going for these now we would go for these

SCAR is still in the game this has nothing related to SCAR it is basically for that 500 Marksman Rifle which we were looking to buy from a company of UK but now we have decided to go for this one @Stealth @Path-Finder
You are going to be left heart broken dear....

Cyclone_wms.jpg

Basically instead of going for these now we would go for these
Tell me one thing, which gun you think wpuld perform better in dmr or sniper role? The brits or the polish? Do remember that brits have more experience in this industry, their weapon os time tested.....

You are going to be left heart broken dear....

Tell me one thing, which gun you think wpuld perform better in dmr or sniper role? The brits or the polish? Do remember that brits have more experience in this industry, their weapon os time tested.....
I have no idea although I prefer this Rifle from Britain for Marksman Role. Also Britain also offers TOT
l129a1_2.jpg

By the way I am telling on what @Horus is telling me

I have no idea although I prefer this Rifle from Britain for Marksman Role. Also Britain also offers TOT
l129a1_2.jpg

By the way I am telling on what @Horus is telling me

Muffakir. This is NOT a British gun! It's an American gun by LMT. Most importantly there is NO ToT!!!

It is under development and it uses system same as AR-15.

Its a DMR, if its accurate and reliable then that's great. The LMT L129A1 is based on AR too!

Its a DMR, if its accurate and reliable then that's great. The LMT L129A1 is based on AR too!
DMR with short stroke is good choice.

We are not going to adopt it without testing in our terrains. Still if it passes tests should be adopted as we have Police to equip also
Why not make a fu@king rifle ourselves.

Nothing sepecial about it,it has only got Pictinny Rails,a hand grip,a collapsing stock and a Night Sight.

DMR with short stroke is good choice.

Why not make a fu@king rifle ourselves.

Nothing sepecial about it,it has only got Pictinny Rails,a hand grip,a collapsing stock and a Night Sight.
That would take too much time. We are in desperate need.

Not more then 6 months to build a prototype and an year to test it,max 2 years for full development of sound system.
Theres very simple options in front of us, we just have to design our rifle around it, DI or Piston driven in AR platform or gas blowback piston driven in AK platform....just pick a platform and go ahead with it......
A prime example is of IWI - Galil, how they redeisgned their own rifle based on the AK platform and it works good for them......leave tavor out of it, it is still not inducted completely......

This G3 is even more heavier than all previous versions
Requirements are changed bhai sb....we must consider assualt rifle of prime importance then a battle rifle.....

Yes, indeed thats possible even the russians are not allowing anyone to produce their AK12 variants or AN94 or AEK 971...
Polish are not well establoshed in the industry yet with this design it wouod make sense for them to broaden their horizon, allowing POF to produce their weapons and then be sold to.Muslim countries ? Could be way of their marketing too
Basically... Maybe co-fund a MSBS-based rifle that POF owns as IP?

Theres very simple options in front of us, we just have to design our rifle around it, DI or Piston driven in AR platform or gas blowback piston driven in AK platform....just pick a platform and go ahead with it......
A prime example is of IWI - Galil, how they redeisgned their own rifle based on the AK platform and it works good for them......leave tavor out of it, it is still not inducted completely......

Requirements are changed bhai sb....we must consider assualt rifle of prime importance then a battle rifle.....
What on earth is a difference between a Battle Rifle and a Assault Rifle I don't get this thing

Back
Top Bottom