What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
The Policeman was using Type 56 and fighting terrorists and if you watch carefully his Rifle got Jammed twice. And infantry still is largest part of Army and than you need well equipped Police also so that is why I am obssesed
Your concer is genuine may ALLAH help us in selection of best gun for our armed forces

The Policeman was using Type 56 and fighting terrorists and if you watch carefully his Rifle got Jammed twice. And infantry still is largest part of Army and than you need well equipped Police also so that is why I am obssesed
Yar I cant see anything in this video and as far as jamming is concerned than it can b of multiple reasons.....

CZ ongoing negotiations on ToT, licence building, export and finance ongoing. Bren has won competition, only reason to go to others is if negotiations fail.

CZ 807
Coming soon to Pakistan
NMmTrrWS5zw.jpg

CZ ongoing negotiations on ToT, licence building, export and finance ongoing. Bren has won competition, only reason to go to others is if negotiations fail.
If fail, I think they will go for MSBS

Yar I cant see anything in this video and as far as jamming is concerned than it can b of multiple reasons.....
Ak isn't a weapon in operational as many think of it,like running without any cleaning and care.
It has habit of not extracting when chamber isn't clean,especially certain type of ammo causes jamming if rifle isn't cleaned after fireing within 24 hours.
That's not good,SCAR H is better.

If i remember, it is not discussed here, "CZ & Hungary has signed agreement for licensed production for CZ P-07/09 pistol series, the CZ Scorpion sub-machine guns and the CZ Bren 2 rifles" back in April 18.
Point to be noted, Polish rifle lost to CZ.

At the moment it seem Pakistan is adopting CZ 807 in x39. And final negotiations is taking place. Soon we will hear more from them
There are two tenders. One to replace G3 and one to replace Type 56

Back
Top Bottom