What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
The gun has been selected. Contract negotiations will take time. Issues like transfer of technology, production equipment, servicing, legal agreements and financing have to be sorted out.
Bro can you plz let us know which one is selected I;e Bren or scar

I really hate habbit of Horus he either answers in one word and even when he answers in detail he keeps out the most important thing @Horus
Actually Hazrat you could learn a thing or two from @Horus bhai, lesson one being never ever become to over enthusiastic :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually Hazrat you could learn a thing or two from @Horus bhai, lesson one being never ever become to over enthusiastic :lol::lol::lol::lol:
On Rifle issue my biggest source is this guy. In fact most of things he claims on other weapon systems also when ever I have tried to question him have failed and he has proven right so let see when he decides to reveal the name but I am pretty sure SCAR has been finalized

On Rifle issue my biggest source is this guy. In fact most of things he claims on other weapon systems also when ever I have tried to question him have failed and he has proven right so let see when he decides to reveal the name but I am pretty sure SCAR has been finalized
May the best rifle be procured, by heck the jawans deserve it.Kudos Hazrat

I hope a brick falls on their head and they suddenly wake up, realize, "we can just make a similar design to the CZ/Bren ourselves and own the patent", and everyone lives happily ever after.

I hope a brick falls on their head and they suddenly wake up, realize, "we can just make a similar design to the CZ/Bren ourselves and own the patent", and everyone lives happily ever after.
And it would take longer to get the new rifle (already a long span project)
Thanks

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom