What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Somewhare in KPK
pakistan-gunsmith.jpg

local Darra made
darra-adam-khel-guns.jpg

gunsmiths-repair-a-heavy-machine-gun-darra-north-western-frontier-AKNFPX.jpg

061019-Pictobank-Pakistan-02.jpg

04032013_Becherer_GunFactoryPakistan029-1.jpg

Last edited:
So the budget is passed in the National Assembly of $9.5 billion (1100 Billion PKR) when we gonna hear about finalizing the new rifle ??

So the budget is passed in the National Assembly of $9.5 billion (1100 Billion PKR) when we gonna hear about finalizing the new rifle ??
Everybody is waiting but now I think announcement if will come will come during this year IDEAS

I wish they would go f or an indigenous design. Tired of this licencing business. No export is meaningfully possible.

I wish they would go f or an indigenous design. Tired of this licencing business. No export is meaningfully possible.
We have done massive exports. And License I really doubt POF capabilities so better they go available designs

We have done massive exports. And License I really doubt POF capabilities so better they go available designs

Well, there are so many other options than licence manufacture. You could simply hire a gun designing firm to design one for you, based on any available design you like. Not only are there many such foreign firms, now there are even Pakistani ones. Like the one that designed the high velocity grenade launcher and exports its own designed firearms (forget the name).

CZ Bren 2 is a great Rifle for Export .
Considering it will be Indian-Muslims main self Defense Rifle .From Hindutva Terrorist.

CZ Bren 2 is a great Rifle for Export .
Considering it will be Indian-Muslims main self Defense Rifle .From Hindutva Terrorist.

So you are saying that CZ, an Eastern European firm, licencing their weapon will somehow become a "great rifle for Export". That doesn't make sense. Other countries wouldn't come to Pakistan to buy Czech rifles, they will go to the original manufacturer.

Regarding "Muslim" "main self defence rifle" that just shows how ridiculous Muslims today have become. Czech is a central state of the former Austro Hungarian empire, the main opponent of the Ottomans. So your idea of a "Muslim" rifle is to buy a European product? Really? My fellow Muslims constantly amaze me. I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

Between, the CZ Bren 2 is actually a great example of what Pakistan should do. The Czech loved the design of the design of the FN Scar and basically made one with minor changes so they don't have to licence build FN Scars and have an export item of their own, as well as lower costs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom