What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Well if SCAR is selected and if we produce both SCAR 16 and SCAR 17 than it would definitely replace all old Guns. As for submachine Gun man money is issue otherwise Kriss Vector is worth a look.
We have a number of options for the replacement of the MP-5, as we know that the military was replacing it with the Type-56 because they wanted a heavier hitting weapon. If we get the FN Scar it is quite possible because of its cost effectiveness that may buy its PDW as well, which is a 5.56mm and fits the profile perfectly but we have other options as well, we might but the CZ Scorpion Evo if we buy the Bren. Their is even a possibility that we replace the submachine caliber completely with an assault rilfe(rifles which fire only 5.56or 5.45mm rounds) like FN Scar L, Bren 805, etc.

FB_IMG_1464269440785.jpg

Kenya Special Forces Operations Forces Armed with FN SCAR-H Assault Rifle
0 Army

Members of the Kenya Special Forces Operations Forces armed with FN SCAR-H 7.62×51mm (Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle) arrived for launching a final assault on the luxury shopping mall in Nairobi to deal with the militants holding around 30 hostages.

FN SCAR is modular assault rifle developed by FN Herstal (FNH) for the United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM).

http://globalmilitaryreview.blogspot.com/2013/09/kenya-special-forces-operations-forces.html?m=0

Kenya Special Forces Operations Forces Armed with FN SCAR-H Assault Rifle
0 Army

Members of the Kenya Special Forces Operations Forces armed with FN SCAR-H 7.62×51mm (Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle) arrived for launching a final assault on the luxury shopping mall in Nairobi to deal with the militants holding around 30 hostages.

FN SCAR is modular assault rifle developed by FN Herstal (FNH) for the United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM).

http://globalmilitaryreview.blogspot.com/2013/09/kenya-special-forces-operations-forces.html?m=0
I have heard of our guys having SCAR yet I have not seen any of them holding this weapon with the single exception of those being tested on a firing range, if these rag tag kenyan forces have these weapons, we definitely should have it

@balixd
I am receiving news which claim that
SCAR H has won the competition.
Pakistan will produce domestic version under TOT agreement.
I will share pics when available.
Can you do confirmation on your side?

Last edited:
@Bratva
SCAR H has won the competition.
Pakistan will produce domestic version under TOT agreement.
I will share pics when available.
Can you do confirmation on your side?
If your source is Moid than please don't post this news until @balixd confirms it

Back
Top Bottom