What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
:)
Again??
Dont make it sound like it is FINAL just to back off at some late stage.

Or change to this;

from this;

Allah ka baad app he ka asra ha bahi @balixd ,, will YOU try to convenice please!!
It's Army who has and will decide not me. I am just sharing the info which I have that is FN SCAR is leading trials now what happens in the end nobody can be sure until Army announces it

It's Army who has and will decide not me. I am just sharing the info which I have that is FN SCAR is leading trials now what happens in the end nobody can be sure until Army announces it
Exactly!

:)
Again??
Dont make it sound like it is FINAL just to back off at some late stage.

Or change to this;

from this;

Allah ka baad app he ka asra ha bahi @balixd ,, will YOU try to convenice please!!
i visit this thread just to humor myself from some of these posts --- and then i close the browser window at a positive end ---- i cannot convince our fellow @Zarvan here, his fanboyism is out of this world ------ let the summer end and we should hear something by August about the Summer trails ----- Committee will hand over the results to the concerned Lt.Gen - for weapons evaluation and ultimately COAS will decide ------

i visit this thread just to humor myself from some of these posts --- and then i close the browser window at a positive end ---- i cannot convince our fellow @Zarvan here, his fanboyism is out of this world ------ let the summer end and we should hear something by August about the Summer trails ----- Committee will hand over the results to the concerned Lt.Gen - for weapons evaluation and ultimately COAS will decide ------
I think 2016 heat is enough to test the Gun. By the what happened to 6th Gun ?

Beretta ARX 200 quick overview :-):-)

Zarvan please dont bring SCAR into it. Thank you.

I will take a leaf out of your book here then.

Lets see what happens in next few months.

Every one knew from the start that the best out of all the rifles is SCAR so there wasn't any competition but Pakistan army will choose the rifle which will come in their budget
I hope that it would be SCAR

Every one knew from the start that the best out of all the rifles is SCAR so there wasn't any competition but Pakistan army will choose the rifle which will come in their budget
I hope that it would be SCAR
SCAR without doubt is the best but hope Army soon announces the results and production set is made at POF. Pakistan Army should also launch it for Public that would gain them revenue lot of it.

SCAR without doubt is the best but hope Army soon announces the results and production set is made at POF. Pakistan Army should also launch it for Public that would gain them revenue lot of it.
I hope they do launch it for the public but what do you think would be the price of that rifle

It is a small amount for this beauty

How many years would it take for it to be implemented in the army,will it be only used by special forces?
No it would go to all Armed Forces even Navy and Air Force and Para Military and it would take a decade to provide them to all Armed Forces.

FB_IMG_1464084173985.jpg

Back
Top Bottom