What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
@Icarus

Do you think that the Army could benifit from a standard rifle that can also act as a DMR? Because that would put the 7.62x39 mm at a disadvantage.

@Icarus

Do you think that the Army could benifit from a standard rifle that can also act as a DMR? Because that would put the 7.62x39 mm at a disadvantage.

I think if FN SCAR is selected than FN SCAR H and FN SCAR L and DMR version will be produced in Pakistan.

Back in the days when i was working on Doors(clubs) in UK, my colleagues use to take Speed for staying Proactive and stay focused for long hours, even in fights if they could get punched or get a glass smashed in their head they would still stay frosty......i never took those pills nor drank but i witnessed it all first hand..........

My bad,perhaps i misunderstood the statment.......sometime my head is not in place :crazy:
I did door work for 7 years
I only took redbull
I forgot names of things some punters used but they were easy to spot. Angel dust

I think if FN SCAR is selected than FN SCAR H and FN SCAR L and DMR version will be produced in Pakistan.
Indians haven't tried to trash this deal yet
I am surprised

Last edited:
I did door work for 7 years
I only took redbull
I forgot names of things some punters used but they were easy to spot

Indians haven't tried to trash this deal yet
I am surprised
They will after we announce the winner I mean the Gun which we select

WoW that is very Bad!
That is actually pretty good from a distance of almost 600 meters, considering its from a pretty old rifle and that too without the use of any kind of optics.

Have you even heard the word ASSASIN----did you know where the word came from---Hashashin---the users of hashish----./QUOTE].
Actually your wrong in this point, the name 'Hashshashin's' came from being named after its founder 'hassan bin saba'(an ismaili who founded the group) and was not formed because the users were high on hashish

Guys today Italian foreign minister met Army Chief and Yesterday it was Italian Army Chief who met Raheel Sharif. Well Why I'm having a feeling that Berreta ARX-200 will be selected as Pakistan's new ASSAULT Rifle.
@Icarus @balixd @kaonalpha @F.O.X @Horus

Guys today Italian foreign minister met Army Chief and Yesterday it was Italian Army Chief who met Raheel Sharif. Well Why I'm having a feeling that Berreta ARX-200 will be selected as Pakistan's new ASSAULT Rifle.
It will at least take a decade to actually start of the production. Mutual meetings of interest are very common. Allah willing you shall hear good news byet next year.

That is why I am not in favour of PA adopting a smaller caliber rifle

Hi,

This is very very old news---drugs have been used to numb the fear and senses and to calm the nerves.

Almost all the suicide bombers are high on opiates---.

Have you even heard the word ASSASIN----did you know where the word came from---Hashashin---the users of hashish----.

That is why there are incidences of the terrs not going down even though shot multiple times in the body by smaller caliber ammo----because in their drug induced stage---they don't feel the pain and effect of a small bullet strike---.

I don't know if you can recall recommendations for a head shot for the suicide bombers.

That is also the reason that we say that the terrs are fearless---they keep coming---because they are like zombies.

You should join a library.

Did you just Insulted COAS?

It will at least take a decade to actually start of the production. Mutual meetings of interest are very common. Allah willing you shall hear good news byet next year.
I take it they'll just order batches for a few years from the vendor while POF goes through upgrades and re-tooling, after which POF could begin producing the new rifle?

Back
Top Bottom