What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
BS! Hash makes you a coward. Who wants to fight when they're high on Charas?
I have no idea, as I have never smoked the damn stuff, all I was saying I have heard of these stories from journalists and soldiers who participated in the conflict.

Both of you are confusing CAR 15 commando and XM series with Colt M4......ColtnAssault Rifle was the first carbine version of M16 ...,..colt XM was the same......
I am not confused I am talking about the performance of M4 in 2003 Iraq war.

Who the fuckk told you that? :lol:

Hi,

This is very very old news---drugs have been used to numb the fear and senses and to calm the nerves.

Almost all the suicide bombers are high on opiates---.

Have you even heard the word ASSASIN----did you know where the word came from---Hashashin---the users of hashish----.

That is why there are incidences of the terrs not going down even though shot multiple times in the body by smaller caliber ammo----because in their drug induced stage---they don't feel the pain and effect of a small bullet strike---.

I don't know if you can recall recommendations for a head shot for the suicide bombers.

That is also the reason that we say that the terrs are fearless---they keep coming---because they are like zombies.

You should join a library.

Last edited:
It is indeed true my friend, Talis use opium orndrugs extracted from it to stay alert and keep on fighting with out sleep... Not all drugs make you dizzy, some local drugs actually makes you more active
medical students use them to for prolonged hours of study during their exam preparations

what is the difference between carbine and rifle (asualt rifle).
length of the barrel .is the main difference
for more details look up the web.

medical students use them to for prolonged hours of study during their exam preparations
Modafinil is used by students to maintain concentration, and I have heard it is being used by US airforce pilots.

Hi,

My boy---time to come to pappy to learn something new.

This is very very old news---drugs have been used to numb the fear and senses and to calm the nerves.

Almost all the suicide bombers are high on opiates---.

Have you even heard the word ASSASIN----did you know where the word came from---Hashashin---the users of hashish----.

That is why there are incidences of the terrs not going down even though shot multiple times in the body by smaller caliber ammo----because in their drug induced stage---they don't feel the pain and effect of a small bullet strike---.

I don't know if you can recall recommendations for a head shot for the suicide bombers.

That is also the reason that we say that the terrs are fearless---they keep coming---because they are like zombies.

You should join a library.
Excellent rebuttal @MastanKhan .kudos

A bit off topic but cant resist discussing the Hashashin who were also present at the time of crusades and carried out a lot of high profile assassinations.
The Assassins or the Hashashin are the forefathers of our modern TTP outfit in every way...
The Hashashin were high on drugs and were shown the pleasure of heaven via beautiful gardens, seductive women, drinks, food and many other luxuries. They were convinced of being a holy order.
However, you had to be a devoted killer to be able to enjoy this heaven, otherwise exile without the drugs and other things was unbearable.
This was all created via heavy investment but the return on Investment was quite good as the Hashashin were the most feared assassins of their time. Twice their agents infiltrated Salahuddin's bedchambers as a warning from the order to discourage action against them and in this they succeeded as they were considered a hornet's nest which was to be left alone.
Moral of this story, drugs can also be deadly for people other than the drug users....

Coming to TTP...
The use of drugs in ample dosage coupled with active indoctrination/motivational sessions has been carried out by nearly all of these Terrorists outfits.
There is a reason you see so many suicide bombers... the poor kids are drugged and driven out of their senses so that they do not feel fear and shock like a normal person.
When we see the youth abandoning their families to join the fighters, it is a combination of peer pressure, indoctrination and drugs.
Unfortunately most of the youth are sacrificed by the veteran terrorists who treat them as cannon fodder. These youth are used in suicide attacks via bombings on unsuspecting targets or in active combat theater via frontal attacks on the military to help their brave commanders escape

A most unfortunate reality of this war.

what is the difference between carbine and rifle (asualt rifle).

Hi,

I would say that something with a 20" or shorter barrel would be called a carbine---if there is an option for a longer barrel in that model.

Basically---carbines are shorter versions of long rifles.

Supposedly---a rifle has to have a long barrel model for its shorter barrel to be called carbine---so when someone says---I got a carbine---it would mean that there is another model available with a longer barrel.

Last edited:

length of the barrel .is the main difference
for more details look up the web.
Back in the days when i was working on Doors(clubs) in UK, my colleagues use to take Speed for staying Proactive and stay focused for long hours, even in fights if they could get punched or get a glass smashed in their head they would still stay frosty......i never took those pills nor drank but i witnessed it all first hand..........

That is impossibe as it was devolped in 80s, they use colt commando in Nam
My bad,perhaps i misunderstood the statment.......sometime my head is not in place :crazy:

I thought this thread was for discussing Pakistan's future assault rifle but instead Taliban and all other stuff being discussed here.

G3A3 Accuracy at 600 meters
12990961_869660439846435_6165492277124975356_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom