What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Yep was there saw it live up close... Was an awesome spectacle to behold.

Is this from the trials?
IMG_20210502_222059.jpg

Ignore the text.

As it is now fully confirmed that Pakistan has decided to replace G3 with a new standard weapon. For this a board of Army officers led by a Major General will evaluate all major Guns used by leading militaries in the world and one of them will be chosen for Pakistan so it's time to discuss potential candidates and their features.
By the way MPT-76 are first to come for evaluation.
@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @balixd @Icarus @kaonalpha @syedali73 @Sulman Badshah @Wolfhound @nair @SpArK @GURU DUTT @Imran Khan @Arsalan @RescueRanger @Bratva @Slav Defence @ajpirzada @DESERT FIGHTER @

Can't believe this was almost six years ago.

Yes. Also it's time we close this thread. Pakistan is not going to go for new Rifle it's quite clear now. So it's useless to keep this thread running.

@The Eagle
not only did you make yourself a chawal but you went on a chawal daydream lasting 6 years to become what cannot be said lightly, a FN SCAR extremist!

The lesson to learn (though nothing can penetrate your brain barrier) never go to the extreme on anything.

got to be cruel to be kind before anyone else gets their knickers in a twist.

not only did you make yourself a chawal but you went on a chawal daydream lasting 6 years to become what cannot be said lightly, a FN SCAR extremist!

The lesson to learn (though nothing can penetrate your brain barrier) never go the extreme on anything.

IT was a great thread but i concur, let us conclude it. all things have to come to an end

@Zarvan - bro... KUDOS for the PASSION and bringing fire to us all to salivate and enjoy different options.

The lesson to learn (though nothing can penetrate your brain barrier) never go to the extreme on anything.

I didn't made myself of a chawwal. Pakistan is not going for new Rifle because it was SCAR we were negotiating for and the company refused to give TOT despite the fact they agreed first and that was the reason they were invited in the trials. The talks went on for almost two years.

I didn't made myself of a chawwal. Pakistan is not going for new Rifle because it was SCAR we were negotiating for and the company refused to give TOT despite the fact they agreed first and that was the reason they were invited in the trials. The talks went on for almost two years.
Hazrat the chawal part is in light to the excessive fanboyism(now don't deny that you didn't do that) over one bleeding rifle. No matter what anyone says but you made your own lala land and lived in it. over a bleeding rifle!!

anyway.

Hazrat the chawal part is in light to the excessive fanboyism(now don't deny that you didn't do that) over one bleeding rifle. No matter what anyone says but you made your own lala land and lived in it. over a bleeding rifle!!

anyway.
There was no fanboyism. If a rifle performed best in our trials I won't change the facts to make you happy. That rifle won and that is why we kept talking with the company for two years trying to get the deal. Yes few other Rifles did good too. But SCAR over all was marked the best one by forces and they tried to reach a deal. For sometime I have no news so we can be considering some Rifle even now but now in my opinion time to close the thread and whenever Army breaks the news we would all know.

There was no fanboyism. If a rifle performed best in our trials I won't change the facts to make you happy. That rifle won and that is why we kept talking with the company for two years trying to get the deal. Yes few other Rifles did good too. But SCAR over all was marked the best one by forces and they tried to reach a deal. For sometime I have no news so we can be considering some Rifle even now but now in my opinion time to close the thread and whenever Army breaks the news we would all know.
here is an Idea Hazrat you can ask the forum members, if you deem me bias towards 'tawadi' FN SCAR. I am not the only person on the board who bore witness to your antics!! Secondly there have been plausible reports posted that NO RIFLE WAS OVERALL THE BEST. SOME DID WELL IN SOME PARTS AND SOME DID BETTER IN OTHERS. THAT IS WHY MORE THAN ONE MANUFACTURER WAS SHORTLISTED.

now you may continue with lala land and FN SCAR.

useless setup, I would go with a tried and tested MP5 with better terminal ballistics out of the same round

I would feel really proud if PA goes with a 100% local design even if does not look as sexy as any other western system. Just like thunder, the local design will improve and be at par with any western system within a decade because of the huge volumes and constant production run.

Back
Top Bottom