What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Scar will prove another G3 nothing new to offer and above all a big risk still not prove its metal....We need simple designed assault rifle like AK-47 probably newer version suits our requirements better then any other rifle.
AK-12 is best
AK-12_Engineering_technologies_international_forum_-_2012_01.jpg
sir jee there is caliber difference in scar h(7.62x51mm) and ak (7.62×39mm).we are looking for replacement of g3 which is also 7.62x51mm

Yes off course u r OK specially mini skirt clad send you requests to be u r friends.... :lol:
I mostly block them by the way which account you are talking about I don't have such friends

I mostly unfriendly them by the way which account you are talking about I don't have such friends
Rehnay do bhai....ab unfriend karnay se kiya fayda...first you acknowledge that u accept friend request now denying...:lol: Ooh bhai ladkoun ko ladkioyun se hi dosti kerni chahiye yeh sehat mand rowiya hey..why u r shy to accept...

But you did't answer my post about technical knowledge....

Rehnay do bhai....ab unfriend karnay se kiya fayda...first you acknowledge that u accept friend request now denying...:lol: Ooh bhai ladkoun ko ladkioyun se hi dosti kerni chahiye yeh sehat mand rowiya hey..why u r shy to accept...
I never talk to Girls on Facebook I never had I post either Islamic Stuff or defence matters or Geo Political and Comedy stuff. As for chatting my all chats are with either those who are members of this forum or other defence enthusiasts

I never talk to Girls on Facebook I never had I post either Islamic Stuff or defence matters or Geo Political and Comedy stuff. As for chatting my all chats are with either those who are members of this forum or other defence enthusiasts
Don't be apologetic be open up as me and friends confirmed thurki....if u really don't like girls man u need hormonal therapy.....:rofl:

Any ways please reply to this..

And that research based on net only, Did u ever try G3 ? can you explain Gas operating rotating bolt mechanism. What is the main cause of rifle jams....And the most importantly what type of metal suitable for Pakistani conditions that we can choose while rifle building.

Source: Pakistan's Future Service Rifle. | Page 43

Don't be apologetic be open up as me and friends confirmed thurki....if u really don't like girls man u need hormonal therapy.....:rofl:

Any ways please reply to this..

And that research based on net only, Did u ever try G3 ? can you explain Gas operating rotating bolt mechanism. What is the main cause of rifle jams....And the most importantly what type of metal suitable for Pakistani conditions that we can choose while rifle building.

Source: Pakistan's Future Service Rifle. | Page 43
it seems you have gotten him by the throat @MaarKhoor bhai.lol

But you did't answer my post about technical knowledge....

Ye konsi urdu hai ? :crazy:

@Oscar
Sir what about locally licensed produced M4-carbine ? special forces already using them in small numbers...
M4A1_ACOG.jpg
The yanks who made this rifle system are phasing out the Stoner designed rifles with FN SCAR. Adopting the Stoner design when the nation of origin is phasing it out is not ideal!

Last edited:
@DESERT FIGHTER @TaimiKhan brothers
in this thread and elsewhere I have expressed my dismay over the way our men (army/ police) shoot the G3.. both are good in their own right but the match seems a forced one. although there are some exceptional shooters and over all those of us (including me) who have held this gun and fired it ... like the gun and can talk at length about how good this gun is.

but looking outside the shooting range in the actual field / war or operation.. the shot on target (or lack of it) leaves much to be desired so any future rifle should address this and keep an average Pakistani youth / soldier in mind who can handle that gun well and be a true shot.

that all said. I came across a video and seen some very good shooting power of our own men ..handling the G3. the guy below is Pakistani but his western (real or inspired) training is showing off.

upload_2016-3-5_17-8-36.png

G3 rifles need to be laid to rest now. I hope a new rifle is adopted in due time!

@DESERT FIGHTER @TaimiKhan brothers
in this thread and elsewhere I have expressed my dismay over the way our men (army/ police) shoot the G3.. both are good in their own right but the match seems a forced one. although there are some exceptional shooters and over all those of us (including me) who have held this gun and fired it ... like the gun and can talk at length about how good this gun is.

but looking outside the shooting range in the actual field / war or operation.. the shot on target (or lack of it) leaves much to be desired so any future rifle should address this and keep an average Pakistani youth / soldier in mind who can handle that gun well and be a true shot.

that all said. I came across a video and seen some very good shooting power of our own men ..handling the G3. the guy below is Pakistani but his western (real or inspired) training is showing off.

View attachment 296676

Ive seen FC men shoot birds (in flight) with a single shot - G-3...

Are we going to import these guns or are we going to do a license production of the new gun ?????

Back
Top Bottom