What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Zaarvan immanuel is posts are very very confusing these people will never be happg when did paf tried Rafale eurofighter

Expansive is not a issue here issue is rifle which we want should serve us next 30 years if we go for cheap than we keep replcing gun and waste double the money than better gun

Insas is a big exmple wasted trillions on it yet it failed in 10 years it need to be replaced

If 3000 dollar gun can serve me 30 years it means its yearly cost if 30 dollars

If cheap gun cost me 1000 dollar gun only serve 10 years than i have to replace 3 types of guns every decade confusing to soldiers money waste and time waste

These small brain people brains are not put eye on future they think of only today

Scar or HK are best for enviornment of pak

Trillions wasted on INSAS? Hahah, hardly a few hundred crores if at all. I never said Pak tested Rafale or EF. Looking at your posts, its clear reading and writing are a problem for you.

Are the rifle`s going to be produced locally or is it going to be imported....???

Judging by the volume of rifles to be inducted and the accompanying magnitude of the transaction itself, it is going to have, by all likelihood, an aspect of transfer of technology and rights to indigenous production.
I'm confident that people in PA who're in charge of overseeing this deal aren't going to settle for anything less.

Judging by the volume of rifles to be inducted and the accompanying magnitude of the transaction itself, it is going to have, by all likelihood, an aspect of transfer of technology and rights to indigenous production.
I'm confident that people in PA who're in charge of overseeing this deal aren't going to settle for anything less.
You don't import a million units.. Also the policy of the govt is (buy everything with ToT)...

Yes they will be bought with licensed production.

Sir latest reports suggest we are not even testing MPT-76

Only initial studies are going on right now... The Weapons and Tactics Branch (GHQ) will select weapons after complete satisfaction.. The first to test these weapons will be SSG.. And from what I've gathered .. SSG hasn't been given any weapon to test -- as of yet....

It might take alot of time before any rifle is selected.

bhai --- weapons are already being tested by the relevant branch ---- not everything has to go through SSG --- baqi bhi maskeen foji hain :D
Bhai ... All rifles are sent to SSG for testing... PK-08 was declared a failure by SSG ... And as I said .. The weapons and tactics branch has set up a committee which is still conducting "studies"...

Bhai ... All rifles are sent to SSG for testing... PK-08 was declared a failure by SSG ... And as I said .. The weapons and tactics branch has set up a committee which is still conducting "studies"...
no worries janab, i might be wrong ---- :D --- but you are forgetting i shared the pics of VT4, Sniper Bolt action, IED Factory bust in Bara, a Suspected terrorist caught while recon the Military residential area in Westridge - rawalpindi ------
so somewhere down the road you may see the photos of these too

no worries janab, i might be wrong ---- :D --- but you are forgetting i shared the pics of VT4, Sniper Bolt action, IED Factory bust in Bara, a Suspected terrorist caught while recon the Military residential area in Westridge - rawalpindi ------

Vt4 pics tou Bhai .. Koanalpha? Nay share ki thi..

Anyways .. Let's hope for the best.. ;)

P.S; hope the bolt action succeeds.

he shared those of Oplot M ----vt4 by me, in same thread
Then you should tell us about update on tank trials too ..........
We still have one TXX tank about which we know nothing..... also, T84 was supposed to return in back December with new engine for further trials...... updates plz........ otherwise @Zarvan will ask you plenty of stuff himself :p:

Sir before sharing the pics at least ask your friends weather trials are in early stage or last stage.

We still have one TXX tank about which we know nothing..... also, T84 was supposed to return in back December with new engine for further trials...... updates plz........ otherwise @Zarvan will ask you plenty of stuff himself :p:
What on earth is TXX ? I never heard of it

Sir before sharing the pics at least ask your friends weather trials are in early stage or last stage.

I am using this name for fourth tank, whose name was never revealed........
VT4,T84,T99,TXX.........:enjoy:

Why PK-8 was declared failure by SSG, any particular short comming..?

wait till mid of April, when am on off days --- now back at work in desert :D,, but am sure nothing would have happened to tank, otherwise he would have told me by now ----

truth be said, being interrogated by Zarvan is like being interrogated by Phuppo about ur salary, job and Nai Gari -------:rofl:

If we start sharing things like this on forums then Raw doesn't even need to spend resources on HUMINT, simply register on Defence.pk and they have all the updated news :D

@Zarvan

Jamming,breakage etc.
this should not have happened because same design is of HK32 5.56, so rechambering 7.62 G3 to 5.56 was not something new ----perhaps they did not study the design properly, or some sort of metallurgical issue

Back
Top Bottom