What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Pakistan won't be calling a GUN AK 103 when it's not specially when our relationship with Russia is growing at very fast pace prime example of that is we bought PANTSIR @PanzerKiel

we call Type 56 an Es Em Gee too, that doesn't make an Assault Rifle an smg...kindly provide the reference that led you to believe it is an AK103

Yeh kia kahani hai?
@Zarvan says that the weapon displayed by pof last year is AK103 because pof claims it to an ak103 however am of view & others agree that it is not an AK103 but in fact AKM with polymer furniture....i have already backed up my claim with observations from photos and now asking Zarvan to refute those based on technical grounds

@Zarvan says that the weapon displayed by pof last year is AK103 because pof claims it to an ak103 however am of view & others agree that it is not an AK103 but in fact AKM with polymer furniture....i have already backed up my claim with observations from photos and now asking Zarvan to refute those based on technical grounds

In my opinion, I believe POF made a jumble of AK-103 and AKM, and named it something else. God knows its quality, because Type-56-II made by POF, it vomits everywhere after maybe 2 mags of continuous fire.

In my opinion, I believe POF made a jumble of AK-103 and AKM, and named it something else. God knows its quality, because Type-56-II made by POF, it vomits everywhere after maybe 2 mags of continuous fire.
I also heard same about Type 56 that is I really think Pakistan should produce two Rifle series which were tested in Pakistan. Either SCAR or BREN or Bren or Berreta or AK 200 series. If we can buy 10 Frigates and Corvettes and 8 Submarines and 300 VT 4 Tanks and PANTSIR surely we can buy Assault Rifles for our Armed Forces

Pantsir is one thing we also bought MI 35 and I know about one Anti Tank system also and yes we are not buddies but our relationship is growing at fast pace
Mi 35 were bought from 3rd party? And they were 2nd hand? Kindly correct if i am wrong.

Mi 35 were bought from 3rd party? And they were 2nd hand? Kindly correct if i am wrong.
No MI 35 were bought directly from Russia. They were not 2nd hand. First 4 which were ordered delivered and 5 more are on order.

No MI 35 were bought directly from Russia. They were not 2nd hand. First 4 which were ordered delivered and 5 more are on order.
They were used Russian machines, were upgraded and that's the reason the delivery period was long.

Do you still have that tango captured butt stock or gave it away after rotation from waziristan/FATA.

Do you still have that tango captured butt stock or gave it away after rotation from waziristan/FATA.

Gosh.... I don't believe it that you still remember it....

During rotation, I had to disassemble the SMG and hand over in its original form... A good memory, that customized SMG remained with me through tough times....

Gosh.... I don't believe it that you still remember it....

During rotation, I had to disassemble the SMG and hand over in its original form... A good memory, that customized SMG remained with me through tough times....
20200515_173539.jpg

Painful Story @Foxtrot Alpha and @BHarwana Can you please close this thread. There is no point of keeping this thread open.

20200518_135139.jpg

20200518_135141.jpg

20200518_135146.jpg

20200518_135149.jpg

New standard assault rifle of #Japan

Type-20

5.56*45 , this along with H&K VP9 service pistol to enter services with them.
150000 to be supplied in 30 years, price per peace is said to be 2600 USD.
3000 rifles will be supplied this year. Their ARDB to be first user.

Back
Top Bottom