What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
i got one too, arranging parts these days to build my own AR, looking for Nato Barrel & BCG for now....
I know bro, thats why im interested in your project.

I would like to put my license to good use too.

i got one too, arranging parts these days to build my own AR, looking for Nato Barrel & BCG for now....
What about the other parts ? Norinco CQs?
How much did it cost you bro. I mean the parts you have in your inventory right now.

is that possible in Pakistan getting components to build an AR? would you be interested in this project I thinks its a great AR project by people who done their research.

I know bro, thats why im interested in your project.

I would like to put my license to good use too.

What about the other parts ? Norinco CQs?
How much did it cost you bro. I mean the parts you have in your inventory right now.
they are building upper and lower on cnc machines using 7071 aluminium which is required for AR....no big science....rest of the parts i will be sourcing locally from private sellers or those who are coming from abroad....mostly its pins ans springs that can be brought in checked luggage....
i will take time with this project due to financial constraints and other commitments hence i have set the completion date for March....i will share details as i progresss

is that possible in Pakistan getting components to build an AR? would you be interested in this project I thinks its a great AR project by people who done their research.

you can get mil spec parts in peshawar thanks to the on going war across the border, match grade or custom stuff is very very rare to find

48987101_525305267971755_5378892143861432320_n.jpg

@Horus It seems you were right induction has begun

It looks like G3 will be replaced by SCAR H and Type 56 will be replaced by CZ 807 INSHALLAH

Induction has begun? I don't think this is a recent pic. There is a third barrel in the photo and its neither CZ or FN!

@Horus It seems you were right induction has begun

It looks like G3 will be replaced by SCAR H and Type 56 will be replaced by CZ 807 INSHALLAH
Relax Hazrat its a pic from the trials, nothing has been inducted!!!!

@Zarvan when U throwing party??? It's a good gun local assembly would be great. So G3 would go to police and other LEAs.

Back
Top Bottom