What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Good luck wearing all that kit in Pakistan's weather. Hyperventilation anyone?
The vests Pakistani soldiers wear in Pakistan also are really heavy ones. We need to get new technology of BP vests. Some private companies are making good ones

Rifle replacements delayed for another five [emoji641] years due to economic situation.

Rifle replacements delayed for another five [emoji641] years due to economic situation.

If it's true then Pakistan can buy couple of thousand as rifle as stop gap and upgrade current G3 for next decade before new rifle induct.

The vests Pakistani soldiers wear in Pakistan also are really heavy ones. We need to get new technology of BP vests. Some private companies are making good ones

The lyra vest is not heavy, the trauma plates make them heavy. Any vest no matter the manufacturer will be heavy if you add plates, even my black hawk is heavy, just less bulky so you can add a battle belt to the bottom or wear rucksack over it.

So we can say for sure that nobody knows which rifle will replace G3 and Chinese type 56.

Thread should be locked, no new rifle is coming for foreseeable future, in mean time AKM, Type-56, Bulgarian AK and G-3 a darn sight better than third rate piece of junk INSAS and antiquated Romanian AK-47,,,,folks we still have edge over the enemy.

Thread should be locked, no new rifle is coming for foreseeable future, in mean time AKM, Type-56, Bulgarian AK and G-3 a darn sight better than third rate piece of junk INSAS and antiquated Romanian AK-47,,,,folks we still have edge over the enemy.
no things are happening

Exactly "No things" are happening, time to declare moratorium, you have led us all astray long enough Hazrat :angry:.Kudos Hazrat

That's a shame man. I was hoping that something could have come out after all these years. Part of me even wishes that SCAR is chosen as a surprise :P

That's a shame man. I was hoping that something could have come out after all these years. Part of me even wishes that SCAR is chosen as a surprise :P
Same here bro, though SCAR was being pushed by Hazrat for reasons unknown, I suspect the money will be used to procure artillery, besides tbh our current rifle inventory is perfectly fine and better than the opposition, let us fix the economy (we are on the right path) then we can upgrade the perfectly adequate weapons we already have in service.Kudos bhai

Back
Top Bottom