What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
I think these are used in many rifles such as cz-bren,FN scar Land mpt76 the Turkish one.
Yeah because of weight reduction but these countries themselves producing and selling so replacement is not an issue but a country like Pakistan who would purchase such rifles would need continuous supplies....my friend budget is the main issue.....Make wise decision by choosing AK and build at home under license just like G3.

Get the CZ 807 on ToT, G3 is already largely replaced by T56, CZs will replace T56 entirely, can retain G3 in DMR config for section level. M4s to equip the LCBs entirely, and SCAR-H is inducted for supplementing SSG/SSW/SSGN inventory, too expensive for army to adopt.

Yeah because of weight reduction but these countries themselves producing and selling so replacement is not an issue but a country like Pakistan who would purchase such rifles would need continuous supplies....my friend budget is the main issue.....Make wise decision by choosing AK and build at home under license just like G3.
TOT is what we need.

Get the CZ 807 on ToT, G3 is already largely replaced by T56, CZs will replace T56 entirely, can retain G3 in DMR config for section level. M4s to equip the LCBs entirely, and SCAR-H is inducted for supplementing SSG/SSW/SSGN inventory, too expensive for army to adopt.
For GOD sake we knew price of SCAR H when we started trials so please stop giving this too expensive thing for Army to adopt.

They should do CZ BREN-2 BR for replacing the G-3 (7.62x51) and CZ BREN-2 for replacing the Type 56 (7.62x39). They can also look at the CZ TSR as a mainstay sniper rifle, Scorpion EVO2 for SMG needs, and CZ P-10 for handguns.

Carbon fibre weight is less than alloys of steel&iron.
This is what i am saying dear. That we addressed the weight increases by adding polymer base (to decrease the weight) :)

Good point. Actually we did took care of some of that weight increase by using polymer base. I think he was referring to the use of sights and scopes as an upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom