What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
How much does a krink or AR cost?
Depends on the money you can throw, a complete local can be had for 35k, while an AK platform with russian receiver and stuff can be had for 130k.....if you are looking at AR, then same goes for it.....but they are a bit expensive.....lower and upper lower made with bcg and barrel,grip, sights and buttstock being original can be had for 180k......chinese cqa for 250k.......russain Saiga ak74/ or .223is in 325k

Talk about Gun p0rn:partay:. I have a question lets suppose you get the M4 which is the king or emperor of modularity. Then are modular device available to kit out your M4?
Yep, they are indeed, although way too expensive, so best bet is to have someone.bring in the parts in checked luggage from Canada, US......and thats the plan.....small parts are no issue

Depends on the money you can throw, a complete local can be had for 35k, while an AK platform with russian receiver and stuff can be had for 130k.....if you are looking at AR, then same goes for it.....but they are a bit expensive.....lower and upper lower made with bcg and barrel,grip, sights and buttstock being original can be had for 180k......chinese cqa for 250k.

I meant original weapons bhai.

Not chinese or local.

I meant original weapons bhai.

Not chinese or local.
600k + ....but there is no use for that....you are getting an imported weapon in that price.....what people are doing these days is buying the chinese version, and getting that kitted out as you can replace the upper as you please

600k + ....but there is no use for that....you are getting an imported weapon in that price.....what people are doing these days is buying the chinese version, and getting that kitted out as you can replace the upper as you please
Uppers are geniune or local ?

Also any way to convert saiga 12 into auto?

Or is jugaad the only way.

Uppers are geniune or local ?

Also any way to convert saiga 12 into auto?

Or is jugaad the only way.
Again that depends on how much money you can throw....upper itself is retailing at 90-100k, that s US made......barrel for M4 colt at 60k in good condition.....so do the math your way......n

28423006_1992370194313614_3976021994266587636_o.jpg
29315345_1617832348286369_8687122305974796288_n.jpg

Interesting I thought assault rifle are different variant.

AK-12 is 5.56 x 39 but it's AK-15 which is 7.62 X 39
Crap!!!, i made a grave mistake, i should have ensured that i picked the right number ...... AK - 15, i hope you are happy with it now.....:D

I mentioned AK - 12 for a reason...if we could move from 51 N to 39R to 556, then why then give 545 a shot, its one one of a round in Short range combat, low recoil, armor piercing, less waiting....its basically trimmed down version of 39R......its more accurate...more velocity and tumbles inside the body causing more damage then a 556.....

Crap!!!, i made a grave mistake, i should have ensured that i picked the right number ...... AK - 15, i hope you are happy with it now.....:D

I mentioned AK - 12 for a reason...if we could move from 51 N to 39R to 556, then why then give 545 a shot, its one one of a round in Short range combat, low recoil, armor piercing, less waiting....its basically trimmed down version of 39R......its more accurate...more velocity and tumbles inside the body causing more damage then a 556.....
but but but..... no one talked this lingo on FB :frown:

Interesting I thought assault rifle are different variant.
They are. An assault rifle is a rifle that fires an "intermediate" round. Intermediate between a handgun and a battle rifle round

Because no one knows,the 5.45....very less is known by the faujis about the caliber
Whats not on FB is NOT authentic! Should not have mentioned it. It is "USELESS" as some people love to say! :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom