What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Are you sure about payment?
Money is always a very but very important issue!
USA don’t allow her soldiers ditching their M4’s even they are a SOCOM member & Germany looking for a cheaper alternative to HK416.
P.S. Do not answer me with a patriotic response!
We invited the Rifles only after studying every thing. Pakistan Army until few years back was not ready to have any trials not because they liked G3 or Type 56 but they were not sure about the money the day they got sured and considered all other factors than they went for Rifle trials

We invited the Rifles only after studying every thing. Pakistan Army until few years back was not ready to have any trials not because they liked G3 or Type 56 but they were not sure about the money the day they got sured and considered all other factors than they went for Rifle trials

If the money have been allocated and the winner have been chosen, why they are waiting for?

If the money have been allocated and the winner have been chosen, why they are waiting for?
SCAR was best in trials but we haven't announced any winner what I have gathered through talking to officers is that they were most happy with SCAR and this is what the told senior leadership but now it is on senior leadership to decide matters. Latest information is some handguns also are coming for testing

Check the price tag.
FN SCAR Price

Item Title Click Headers to Sort Price
752914511 FNH FN SCAR 16S 16 FDE 5.56 223 NIB 98501 $2,899.99
751590566 FN SCAR 17S 7.62 NATO FACTORY REFURB $2,525.00
752859021 FN Herstal SCAR 16 FDE 223/5.56 NIB 223 SCAR $1,850.00
753218014 FN FNH SCAR 17S 7.62 NATO / .308 NIB $2,950.00

AK 103 rifle available at USD240 only.

Ak-103-guns-17373226-800-533.jpg

Not a bad rifle at this price.
I am just concentrating on gun, just gun(no other benefits beside guns). I strongly recommend AK. I am posting it for second time(sorry).

The answer will always be SCAR was the best rifle in trials :partay:. To which only he has a source to and no one else. The credibility of such a source is an open ended discussion.

One Rifle will be selected to replace G3 and one to replace Type 56 but if we are not satisfied with Rifles in trials for 7.62 x 39 we may drop the caliber as SSG pretty has already stopped using it and may go for another Rifle series with both 7.62 X 51 and 5.56 X 45 caliber in it. Which ever Rifle will be selected no it won't be in few numbers both will come in full numbers to replace Type 56 and G3.

@Path-Finder Please feel free to live in your bubble

@Horus

Your bubble has produced nothing more than SCAR related fantasies Hazrat @Zarvan and wasted our time for 3 years and have the cheek to tell me I am delusional? . But each to their own!

@Zarvan @Path-Finder

As per best info Pakistan not going to adopt one type of rifle, expect more AK series and some limited number of either SCAR or Turkish rifle.

SCAR was the best rifle in trials :partay:. Anything else is a delusional bubble.

Serious Time and Money (especially from rifle makers) has been wasted in these so called trials. From day 1 I had mentioned that these trials will lead no where and here we are still using G3 and Type56 from China. Enough said

Serious Time and Money (especially from rifle makers) has been wasted in these so called trials. From day 1 I had mentioned that these trials will lead no where and here we are still using G3 and Type56 from China. Enough said
Trials have led us if you were thinking in two years G3 and Type 56 will vanish than you had wrong thinking not Army by the way Hand Guns are also coming for trials

Trials have led us if you were thinking in two years G3 and Type 56 will vanish than you had wrong thinking not Army by the way Hand Guns are also coming for trials

Ramble On Dude!

SCAR was best rifle in trials but we haven't announced any winner what I have gathered through talking to officers is that they were most happy with SCAR and this is what the told senior leadership but now it is on senior leadership to decide matters. Latest information is some handguns also are coming for testing
:partay::partay:

@Path-Finder

Yaar is say behtar tha k Dara say koi rifle banwa letay..Aewae poori qoum ko 2 saal tk khwar kya hu hai..
That would have taken even more time than this I don't what is going on but latest news is few handguns are also arriving for trials

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom