What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Until you can bring something more solid which is not Chinese whispers. Then don't make claims you cannot backup! We know you feel moist at the thought of a SCAR but the rest of us need something more than "I tasked at least 7 guys who are from Military families and meet Army Officers on daily bases and most of these 7 guys don't know each other and all brought same answer that SCAR was leading" That has no credibility in the world. I hope I made is easy for you to understand Hazrat.

I said the same thing 2 years ago but no one paid any attention to it :close_tema:
Dude in media also it's always sources 75 % of the time it's sources not some papers so if you have delusion that any other thing can come specially from Military that they would reveal the thing on paper that you are being delusional and only would make sure that this forum gets shut down for good. One guy ended up posting the letter that Army is going to begin trials under the supervision of Major General that letter was deleted by forum MODS in no time because no one is interested in getting killed. So it's sources and I am more than sure about my sources, you just want to remain denial mode because you have issue with SCAR Rifle your problem not mine. SCAR was leading the trials followed by Beretta. In 7.62 x 39 category I don't have clear picture but chances that we may end up dropping the caliber are increasing

Dude in media also it's always sources 75 % of the time it's sources not some papers so if you have delusion that any other thing can come specially from Military that they would reveal the thing on paper that you are being delusional and only would make sure that this forum gets shut down for good. One guy ended up posting the letter that Army is going to begin trials under the supervision of Major General that letter was deleted by forum MODS in no time because no one is interested in getting killed. So it's sources and I am more than sure about my sources, you just want to remain denial mode because you have issue with SCAR Rifle your problem not mine. SCAR was leading the trials followed by Beretta. In 7.62 x 39 category I don't have clear picture but chances that we may end up dropping the caliber are increasing

a lengthy response does not give your self credibility! If you have no credible proof then say so it will not lower your stature but making tall claims which have no feet will harm your status!

I have no problems but I believe SCAR will only ever see a limited purchase for select few roles and nothing else.

a lengthy response does not give your self credibility! If you have no credible proof then say so it will not lower your stature but making tall claims which have no feet will harm your status!

I have no problems but I believe SCAR will only ever see a limited purchase for select few roles and nothing else.
My proof is credible as hell. I talked to Military Guys so did my friends one even managed to visit the area where Rifles were being tested and I even posted the picture your problem is you don't want to face the fact and want to live in a delusional bubble so not my problem. All contacts with soldiers have provided same result that SCAR was on top and followed by Beretta you don't want to believe not my problem

My proof is credible as hell. I talked to Military Guys so did my friends one even managed to visit the area where Rifles were being tested and I even posted the picture your problem is you don't want to face the fact and want to live in a delusional bubble so not my problem. All contacts with soldiers have provided same result that SCAR was on top and followed by Beretta you don't want to believe not my problem

again you are sinking to making personal attack which weakens your credibility but it matters not. It is not about what I believe, but your words carrying any weight. most people are now questioning your "sources" Hazrat. You led a rampant crusade for the SCAR and 3 years on it has led to nothing more than a fart in the wind.

@Zarvan @Path-Finder

As per best info Pakistan not going to adopt one type of rifle, expect more AK series and some limited number of either SCAR or Turkish rifle.
One Rifle will be selected to replace G3 and one to replace Type 56 but if we are not satisfied with Rifles in trials for 7.62 x 39 we may drop the caliber as SSG pretty has already stopped using it and may go for another Rifle series with both 7.62 X 51 and 5.56 X 45 caliber in it. Which ever Rifle will be selected no it won't be in few numbers both will come in full numbers to replace Type 56 and G3.

@Path-Finder Please feel free to live in your bubble

@Horus

Newer AK series are good, everything wise. I know few people will kill me for my comments, but let me speak the truth and be "Shaheed". :pakistan:
SCAR is very expensive rifle and service life is also limited due to use of carbon fiber along fused with steel and with the passage of time / usage it became loose and you have to replace parts or full rifle. It is not like AKs rifle for life.

Instead we should adopt newer AKs license produce at home along with start a project to develop or derive a rifle at home. Replacing million rifles with purchased one not a wise decision neither we have budget.

SCAR is very expensive rifle and service life is also limited due to use of carbon fiber along fused with steel and with the passage of time / usage it became loose and you have to replace parts or full rifle. It is not like AKs rifle for life.

Instead we should adopt newer AKs license produce at home along with start a project to develop or derive a rifle at home. Replacing million rifles with purchased one not a wise decision neither we have budget.
The wear-out factor. Yup.

The wear-out factor. Yup.
Check the price tag.
FN SCAR Price

Item Title Click Headers to Sort Price
752914511 FNH FN SCAR 16S 16 FDE 5.56 223 NIB 98501 $2,899.99
751590566 FN SCAR 17S 7.62 NATO FACTORY REFURB $2,525.00
752859021 FN Herstal SCAR 16 FDE 223/5.56 NIB 223 SCAR $1,850.00
753218014 FN FNH SCAR 17S 7.62 NATO / .308 NIB $2,950.00

AK 103 rifle available at USD240 only.

Ak-103-guns-17373226-800-533.jpg

Not a bad rifle at this price.

In 7.62 x 39 category I don't have clear picture but chances that we may end up dropping the caliber are increasing
Almost a Million rifles of 7.62x39mm caliber along with depots full of ammo are in active use Hazrat.Pakistan may end up dropping x51Nato caliber rifle,but no way x39 is going to be dropped.Regarding Trials,for time being that issue is dead.

Check the price tag.
FN SCAR Price

Armed Forces Guys didn't woke up one day and decided to go for trials without checking the price. They knew price of each rifle before they invited them for trials. So the thing is over all thing. Price is known and we are ready to pay the price for the Rifle which does best

Check the price tag.
FN SCAR Price

Only issue is it failed during endurance test

Price is known and we are ready to pay the price for the Rifle which does best
Are you sure about payment?
Money is always a very but very important issue!
USA don’t allow her soldiers ditching their M4’s even they are a SOCOM member & Germany looking for a cheaper alternative to HK416.
P.S. Do not answer me with a patriotic response!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom