What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
True of course their are better options yet what Hazrat is saying about issues of reliability and aversion for type 56 is from my own conversations with jawans who have seen combat against TTP and Ganagdeshis in LOC, simply not accurate.Kudos bro

The new AR rifles are far more reliable than AK47 type of rifles and that is due to the evolution in making them better! Gone are the days when AK47 was the pinnacle in reliability. Even the Russians are now working to replace the 47 model of rifles.

Type 56 was alway a stop gap measure and its time to put it to rest. Same thing with G3.

They are now dinosaurs but they served very well.

The new AR rifles are far more reliable than AK47 type of rifles and that is due to the evolution in making them better! Gone are the days when AK47 was the pinnacle in reliability. Even the Russians are now working to replace the 47 model of rifles.

Type 56 was alway a stop gap measure and its time to put it to rest. Same thing with G3.

They are now dinosaurs but they served very well.
Russians got AK-12s and whatnot...

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Dear Hazrat it is renowned for it's ability to sustain fire without jamming, if you think not so then you should not really be commenting on firearms:agree:.Kudos Hazrat
@Path-Finder @Game.Invade
You know 5hit about guns you moron!
G3 jams, some times it starts crying and weeping too! As far as Type 56 goes, it is always asking to go to playground and asking for cotton candies, it is a fking stupid dumb gun and as soon as SCAR arrives you may see Pakistan army retiring all their guns, including artillery guns and some tanks too, in your face, it jams and it marmalade - FCUKU!

:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

@Zarvan choro yaar in ko, bachy hein nadan hein, samjty nahi how much you know and how many friends you have on facebook wagera to get you all the inside stories! I believe you :tup: In paglon k munh na laga kro yaar ap!

G3 jams, some times it starts crying and weeping too! As far as Type 56 goes, it is always asking to go to playground and asking for cotton candies, it is a fking stupid dumb gun and as soon as SCAR arrives you may see Pakistan army retiring all their guns, including artillery guns and some tanks too, in your face, it jams and it marmalade - FCUKU!

@Zarvan choro yaar in ko, bachy hein nadan hein, samjty nahi how much you know and how many friends you have on facebook wagera to get you all the inside stories! I believe you :tup: In paglon k munh na laga kro yaar ap!
:lol::rofl::omghaha:

The sarcasm in this post is very strong ..:rofl:

@Path-Finder @django @Starlord @Arsalan

Ceska Zbrojovka's new catalogue reveals that the CZ BREN 2 (7.62x51mm) uses a 25-round magazine :woot:

FXoWN49.jpg

Ceska Zbrojovka's new catalogue reveals that the CZ BREN 2 (7.62x51mm) uses a 25-round magazine :woot:

FXoWN49.jpg

Just to preemptively put it out there! SCAR was the best rifle in trials:partay:

FXoWN49.jpg

That means it's just one frame and changes made to barrel, bolt carrier assembly and magazine well.

Has any rifle officialy been chosen?

If not, would it not make for Pakistan to test out the MPT-76, MPT-55 and MPT-55K? Produce it for PAF in Pakistan if the infrastructure is there. I think it would benefit both countries and plus with Turkey you guys would have country who you can rely on. Just my thoughts.

Or maybe a Chinese option?

Yeah but you also assured all of us that Scar was coming. Now where is it?
I said SCAR was best in the trials and I still stand by it because that is what happened in trials. SCAR was better than other Rifles but what is happening as of now even I have no clue because now trials are over and it's on Bajwa and few other Generals to decide. Until the trials were going I managed to get information but now it's complete silence even Army Officers are busy making guesses. Most agree that POF up gradation is causing the delay

Back
Top Bottom