What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Hazrat @Zarvan All quiet on the SCAR front?????? looking less likely by the day, get used to a variant of the CZ 807, much much,,,much more likely.Kudos Hazrat
SCAR front is most strongest front CZ BREN chances are fading away. It seem their are high chances that in 7.62 X 39 series we may go for AK-100 series I mean mainly AK-103. In 7.62 X 51 it's pretty much SCAR show

SCAR front is most strongest front CZ BREN chances are fading away. It seem their are high chances that in 7.62 X 39 series we may go for AK-100 series I mean mainly AK-103. In 7.62 X 51 it's pretty much SCAR show
Saboot???????

Indian Army finalises mega procurement plan to replace ageing weapons !
7 lakh rifles, 44,000 light machine guns (LMGs) and nearly 44,600 carbines .

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ement-plan-to-replace-ageing-weapons-4912003/

Even India has started replacing its Insas and we are making khiyali pulao over here ....
Indian army already has M4s , Tavor-21 and other modern riffles in large quantity and now they are procuring another 7 Lakh riffles to replace their Insas ! :confused:

Bhai I think we should close this stupid thread , nothing is getting final , no sources , no updates , no images to prove anything ! :angry:

lol this Thread was started back in 2015 now 2018 ane wale hai , in the first few weeks only we saw few images uske baad only rumors and trolling about Scar , Cz , AK etc

Last edited:
Indian Army finalises mega procurement plan to replace ageing weapons !
7 lakh rifles, 44,000 light machine guns (LMGs) and nearly 44,600 carbines .

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ement-plan-to-replace-ageing-weapons-4912003/

Even India has started replacing its Insas and we are making khiyali pulao over here ....
Indian army already has M4s , Tavor-21 and other modern riffles in large quantity and now they are procuring another 7 Lakh riffles to replace their Insas ! :confused:

Bhai I think we should close this stupid thread , nothing is getting final , no sources , no updates , no images to prove anything ! :angry:

lol this Thread was started back in 2015 now 2018 ane wale hai , in the first few weeks only we saw few images uske baad only rumors and trolling about Scar , Cz , AK etc
Yes things are slow but tests are taking place. I can tell you few Guns was recently handed over to Marines for testing can't tell which ones but issue is some Rifles which were initially bad went back made changes and return for trials so things are happening but not at the pace we all want to see

Saboot???????
Can't post saboot here but SCAR is pretty much done deal in 7.62 X 51 category and 7.62 X 39 could be any one but all recent reports suggest that AK-100 series chances are increasing as compared to BREN. Soldiers didn't liked BREN much and I tag @Horus just because he has best sources but I have also other sources.

CBdeMG2UwAI5ShC.jpg

Yes things are slow but tests are taking place. I can tell you few Guns was recently handed over to Marines for testing can't tell which ones but issue is some Rifles which were initially bad went back made changes and return for trials so things are happening but not at the pace we all want to see

Can't post saboot here but SCAR is pretty much done deal in 7.62 X 51 category and 7.62 X 39 could be any one but all recent reports suggest that AK-100 series chances are increasing as compared to BREN. Soldiers didn't liked BREN much and I tag @Horus just because he has best sources but I have also other sources.

CBdeMG2UwAI5ShC.jpg

Hazrat there is hikmat in keeping quiet clearly you have said the exact same sentences like a broken record and present nothing more than sensationalism. now you have added AK series in there.

If BREN is no good than why are they adopting AK100? or rather showing interest in it when Type 56 should be just good enough for them. As AK 100 is just furnishing and the main mechanism of the workings dates back to the 1940's! If you put the same furnishing on a Type 56 then it will become modernised! That is it.

If you had saboot you would have posted it. Two years on this thread and all you have ever said is I cannot post saboot.

My perception exactly.Kudos yaar

Hazrat @Zarvan a tag to Horus does not constitute any evidence in defence of your constantly debunked supposition. I seek real hard evidence or you will be considered in immediate contempt of court!!!!!
@The Sandman @Path-Finder @Hell hound @Signalian

SCAR was best performing rifle in trials:partay::partay:
Just like meera is stuck age of 27 since 10-15 years the same way SCAR will remain best performing rifle till judgement day :P :lol: @Arsalan

Hazrat there is hikmat in keeping quiet clearly you have said the exact same sentences like a broken record and present nothing more than sensationalism. now you have added AK series in there.

If BREN is no good than why are they adopting AK100? or rather showing interest in it when Type 56 should be just good enough for them. As AK 100 is just furnishing and the main mechanism of the workings dates back to the 1940's! If you put the same furnishing on a Type 56 then it will become modernised! That is it.

If you had saboot you would have posted it. Two years on this thread and all you have ever said is I cannot post saboot.
I don't know but soldiers liked AK-100 more than BREN. Initially news of BREN also came when their were rumors that AK is not agreeing to TOT but it seem things are changing and AK chances are increasing

I don't know but soldiers liked AK-100 more than BREN. Initially news of BREN also came when their were rumors that AK is not agreeing to TOT but it seem things are changing and AK chances are increasing
once again sensationalism! Rupert Murdoch pays good money for people to write in his papers!

POF official claimed they were working on a new variant of LSR?
i didn't hear any such thing....and as @Zarvan has said, there is no interest frm Forces side to LSR....idk why is that so.... because in Long range competitions this rifle has competed against top of the line shooters with AW and Remington ......

i didn't hear any such thing....and as @Zarvan has said, there is no interest frm Forces side to LSR....idk why is that so.... because in Long range competitions this rifle has competed against top of the line shooters with AW and Remington ......
IDEAS Expo interview.

Hazrat if only wishes were horses! The cost of making more rifles than needed is huge financial burden. Not even the US does that.
Dont you know???

MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE!!

Btaya ni ap ko?

Even though the country is on brink of going under and the gov. might not have enough in their coffers to pay for its expense for the month of December, MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE!

Dont you know???

MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE!!

Btaya ni ap ko?

Even though the country is on brink of going under and the gov. might not have enough in their coffers to pay for its expense for the month of December, MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE!

You guys HAVE the MONEY. You didn't wake up one day and say "Hey,let's have a tender". Everything was planned ! :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom