What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
What a stupid choice for a weapon inside of a train. :lol:
When your trains are getting attacked bombed and Firing than you need the weapon
It's not suitable for CQB, he should have gone for short barrel at least, although MP-5/7 are suited here.

This soldier is part of the operation "Vigilant Guardian" the Belgian army put in place due to terror threat,to secure public places,which include train stations. He must have taken the subway to get to and patrol another station,that's it.

Just like here ;

This soldier is part of the operation "Vigilant Guardian" the Belgian army put in place due to terror threat,to secure public places,which include train stations. He must have taken the subway to get to and patrol another station,that's it.

Just like here ;

And he didn't pull out his side arm as opposed to the assault rifle, why? Especially in such a tight and condensed area? I could sneak behind the dumb *** in the picture with his huge assault rifle and knock him out before he could maneuver his rifle towards me. Whereas, If the soldier had his smaller firearm out, I would have almost no chance.

I say this hypothetically to prove the point that this weapon is not meant for CQB, especially when one is guarding a subway train.

And he didn't pull out his side arm as opposed to the assault rifle, why? Especially in such a tight and condensed area? I could sneak behind the dumb *** in the picture with his huge assault rifle and knock him out before he could maneuver his rifle towards me. Whereas, If the soldier had his smaller firearm out, I would have almost no chance.

I say this hypothetically to prove the point that this weapon is not meant for CQB, especially when one is guarding a subway train.

Because he couldn't get his hand on his sidearm ? :rolleyes1:

FYI,Belgian soldiers patrol in pairs,sometimes more.

no I am not, MP5 is 9mm. It is not comparable to M4 (5.56x45) and Type 56 (7.62x39). First one is a CQB/Guard duty/PD weapon. Later two are assault weapons.

I agree with you on the type 56, but the m4 is designed to be a cqb weapon. Its variants such as m4a1 are not.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom