What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
This was just a sales and marketing MOU
I am pretty sure you know exactly what is going on so when are you going to open your mouth and tell us about it and please avoid telling me that you are just a farmer

There is a serious problem my friend. While % of loans is increasing, no steps have been taken in last 9-10 years to bring in reforms and development that will enable us to pay off these loans. Serious concerns there and need some serious actions, immediately!!
Plenty has been done, and Pakistan's economy is on the right track...despite the current situation, which was expected.

Don't worry too much. When the next elections come around, vote with your head and convince your family and friends to vote as well, and you'll do fine.

The functions and benefits of a new rifle isn't exponentially greater than that of an older one. They're clearly prioritizing funding for things that are of significant need sooner than later, like frigates and upgrading HIT.

One of my friend is going to visit POF tomorrow I am hope some Army Officers there reveal something
Hazrat Type 56 is going to be around for the foreseeable future, you can moan and groan all you like, that is the plain truth....BTW every Jawan loves the damn thing, it is like having their favourite lass on their arm.

The functions and benefits of a new rifle isn't exponentially greater than that of an older one. They're clearly prioritizing funding for things that are of significant need sooner than later, like frigates and upgrading HIT.
Sir when we started trials we knew we we have other weapons to buy also. That is not the thing which is causing the delay

Hazrat Type 56 is going to be around for the foreseeable future, you can moan and groan all you like, that is the plain truth....BTW every Jawan loves the damn thing, it is like having their favourite lass on their arm.
The moment SSG got their hands on M4 Type 56 vanished. No forces don't have any love for any weapon the moment they get their hands on a better option you would see Type 56 vanishing

The moment SSG got their hands on M4 Type 56 vanished. No forces don't have any love for any weapon the moment they get their hands on a better option you would see Type 56 vanishing
Give over Hazrat, SSG had access to M4 and M-16 for many years, yet still in Swat and other ops they were using type 56/AK variants heavily in these areas, M4 clearly has reliability issues as experienced by US occupation forces in Afghanistan.Kudos Hazrat

Give over Hazrat, SSG had access to M4 and M-16 for many years, yet still in Swat and other ops they were using type 56/AK variants heavily in these areas, M4 clearly has reliability issues as experienced by US occupation forces in Afghanistan.Kudos Hazrat
Yea but bro M4 looks so freaking cool and deadly with all of them attachments meanwhile those ak's looks ancient....
:smitten:
maxresdefault.jpg

Kudos Hazrat
:lol:

Prefered over the MP5... which they teplaced.

SSG got their hands on M4 in numbers they wanted only recently and since than Type 56 vanished. Type 56 is being used as it's better option than G3 in CQB the moment Army gets a better weapon both Type 56 and G3 will start going away but they are in such big numbers than replacement would take a decade to complete

SSG got their hands on M4 in numbers they wanted only recently and since than Type 56 vanished. Type 56 is being used as it's better option than G3 in CQB the moment Army gets a better weapon both Type 56 and G3 will start going away but they are in such big numbers than replacement would take a decade to complete
Hazrat they have had it for ages, you know that as well as I.Kudos

Hazrat they have had it for ages, you know that as well as I.Kudos
No they didn't the moment USA gave them around few thousands M4 the Type 56 vanished. They moment they would get better weapon than M4 they would get rid of that also as fast as they can

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom