What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
It is not confirmed. But you will see more disturbing news according to pak economy due to heavy loans and a friend told me that next budget is also in jeopardy. I don't know about these news if are correct or wrong but if some buddy have knowledge about economy situation of Pakistan's , will tell us about truth.

Can only make Dua now!

It is not confirmed. But you will see more disturbing news according to pak economy due to heavy loans and a friend told me that next budget is also in jeopardy. I don't know about these news if are correct or wrong but if some buddy have knowledge about economy situation of Pakistan's , will tell us about truth.
Money is not what is the issue here or delaying matters. Arrival of companies from USA has delayed things but now not much time is left.

Money is not what is the issue here or delaying matters. Arrival of companies from USA has delayed things but now not much time is left.
In other words Hazrat all your claims were "truthful hyperbole" .."cough" "cough" @Path-Finder

"SCAR was best performing rifle in trials":partay::partay:

It's all about money. For example if money was not the problem then now a days we were discussing our euro fighter t3 inventory of 4 squadrons and there specs. Believe it or not it is one of the problem.

It's all about money. For example if money was not the problem then now a days we were discussing our euro fighter t3 inventory of 4 squadrons and there specs. Believe it or not it is one of the problem.
I can assure you money is the not the issue here and even in case of fighter Jets the delay is for other reasons.

In other words Hazrat all your claims were "truthful hyperbole" .."cough" "cough" @Path-Finder

My claims are right SCAR is still the best many more new Rifles have arrived and gone through tests but have failed to beat SCAR SCAR being best in trials didn't meant we weren't going to test more Rifles we are making investment of 50 years we would test any option we can get our hands on

Our Hazrat's reputation is in tatters sorry to say.
I can assure you money is the not the issue here and even in case of fighter Jets the delay is for other reasons.

My claims are right SCAR is still the best many more new Rifles have arrived and gone through tests but have failed to beat SCAR SCAR being best in trials didn't meant we weren't going to test more Rifles we are making investment of 50 years we would test any option we can get our hands on

Hazrat SCAR was a program by SOCOM and is SCAR SCAR a new program by SOCOM?

Can you give one inkling of how you have calculated that there are enough funds? you are a terrible soothsayer but now an economist as well?

Our Hazrat's reputation is in tatters sorry to say.

Hazrat SCAR was a program by SOCOM and is SCAR SCAR a new program by SOCOM?

Can you give one inkling of how you have calculated that there are enough funds? you are a terrible soothsayer but now an economist as well?
I know about the funds they are not the issue

22047735_503864843280293_6379813377013564730_o.jpg

Neither are loans a big problem,nor is the next budget in jeopardy. I don't know who your friend is, but he clearly doesn't know a thing about how the economy works.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom