What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
The AK103 is the third generation of the Kalashnikov assault rifles, a thorough upgrade of the world known AK47 and AKM.

The AK103 has plastic folding buttstock that ensures convenience on the march, during transportation and landing operations. The weapon can fire with butt stock folded.

Forearm, magazine, buttstock, and pistol grip are made of high-strength plastic and feature great durability to stress. Protective coatings ensure excellent corrosion resistance of metal parts.

The AK103 can carry a 40-mm under-barrel grenade launcher or a knife-bayonet.

There is a side dove-tail mounting rail for optical, collimator or night sights.

New muzzle brake provides for cyclic fire accuracy and further reduces muzzle climb and burst recoil.

Hazrat i didn't ask for a copy and paste job from the internet!!!!!

I asked what is the difference between it and AK47 because you have got it in your head that it somehow is more advanced than AK47!!!

why not POF get one designed from Russia, get production unit from Russia or China or POF and produce them self? POF already making similar weapons. some one is talking one year evaluation time of above options under consideration, POF can take two even three years to make one them-self.

Last edited:
why not POF get one designed from Russia and produce that them self? its not a rocket science. some one is talking one year evaluation time, POF can take two even three years to make one them-self.
Beta, is baat per tu 50 qatal hochuky PDF per. Some people dont like Russian rifles, and for no good reason. But there are two things: the real guys who actually are testing are definitely not the pdf guys, and we dont know what actually going on.

Last edited:
Beta, is baat per tu 50 qatal hochuky PDF per. Some people dont like Russian rifles, and for no good reason. But there are two things: the real guys who actually are testing are definitely the pdf guys, and we dont know what actually going on.

They must be testing the guns on each other :).

21764909_1683832354982307_8301112358242277152_n.jpg

Friend took this picture from Neelam Muneer actress snapchat it seem SCAR is being used in Karachi firing range

@Path-Finder @Horus

Last edited:
Yup she uploads pictures of her nephew firing different Riffles ( Aks/M4s) etc but this time her nephew was firing Scar riffle in Karachi Garrison skeet and shooting range .....8-)

Moreover, he has praised cz scorpion in his post. Sheer blasphemy :omghaha:
I have the exact same question and still our Derwaish and Muffakir hasn't enriched our thinking by telling us AK103 is better than AK47! Hazrat @Zarvan how soon can we expect an answer?

BTW why do army guys only get gori chitti women in their lives???:partay:

I have the exact same question and still our Derwaish and Muffakir hasn't enriched our thinking by telling us AK103 is better than AK47! Hazrat @Zarvan how soon can we expect an answer?

clearly you haven't visited the images section

Yar aik bar ye rifle select ho jaye mein apne mohallay ke tamam goron mein mathai banton ga
:omghaha::omghaha:

I heard a rumour,that pak army going for scar in x51 category but there is problem related to finance, thanks to nora leeg(pardon my spelling)

Hazrat @Zarvan at least give him a like!
It is not confirmed. But you will see more disturbing news according to pak economy due to heavy loans and a friend told me that next budget is also in jeopardy. I don't know about these news if are correct or wrong but if some buddy have knowledge about economy situation of Pakistan's , will tell us about truth.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom