What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Neither are loans a big problem,nor is the next budget in jeopardy. I don't know who your friend is, but he clearly doesn't know a thing about how the economy works.
There is a serious problem my friend. While % of loans is increasing, no steps have been taken in last 9-10 years to bring in reforms and development that will enable us to pay off these loans. Serious concerns there and need some serious actions, immediately!!

It is not confirmed. But you will see more disturbing news according to pak economy due to heavy loans and a friend told me that next budget is also in jeopardy. I don't know about these news if are correct or wrong but if some buddy have knowledge about economy situation of Pakistan's , will tell us about truth.
Calm down...Nothing is going to happen to the next budget. He might have heard some comment from the TV show hosts who have zero skills in matters pertaining to economics.

There is a serious problem my friend. While % of loans is increasing, no steps have been taken in last 9-10 years to bring in reforms and development that will enable us to pay off these loans. Serious concerns there and need some serious actions, immediately!!
The loans taken by the government for infrastructure development projects can be repaid back but the the percentage of loans taken to meet its operating expenses is troublesome. With lesser finances available through tax collection, the government borrows heavily from either the central bank or via open market to meet its expenses. Thus it creates a crowding out effect with less funds available to give to other sectors. The banks are happy with this situation as with no risk they are getting returns and do not have to go through the hassle of giving out advances to businessmen for expanding businesses. The only new loans they give or new products they devise are due to pressure from the SBP, but at the SBP is itself castrated at the moment, the banks are more than happy to give whatever available funds to the government and get risk free return.

Money is not what is the issue here or delaying matters. Arrival of companies from USA has delayed things but now not much time is left.
Allah k banday koi khuda ka khouf khao yr...

Calm down...Nothing is going to happen to the next budget. He might have heard some comment from the TV show hosts who have zero skills in matters pertaining to economics.

The loans taken by the government for infrastructure development projects can be repaid back but the the percentage of loans taken to meet its operating expenses is troublesome. With lesser finances available through tax collection, the government borrows heavily from either the central bank or via open market to meet its expenses. Thus it creates a crowding out effect with less funds available to give to other sectors. The banks are happy with this situation as with no risk they are getting returns and do not have to go through the hassle of giving out advances to businessmen for expanding businesses. The only new loans they give or new products they devise are due to pressure from the SBP, but at the SBP is itself castrated at the moment, the banks are more than happy to give whatever available funds to the government and get risk free return.

Allah k banday koi khuda ka khouf khao yr...
so there will be no issue in making the budget? for the coming fiscal year?

so there will be no issue in making the budget? for the coming fiscal year?

The next budget will not be presented till June 2018. The Ministry of finance usually starts the process after the new year. So as of yet, there is gonna be no issue in making the next budget.

The next budget will not be presented till June 2018. The Ministry of finance usually starts the process after the new year. So as of yet, there is gonna be no issue in making the next budget.

Let me understand this better. There is a huge debt of say $40 billion that has to be repaid and repayment is no where to be seen. Auditor general says money is leaving the country due to corruption. Everyone is talking about the treasury is empty because of the money launderer of sharif tubbar!

Let me understand this better. There is a huge debt of say $40 billion that has to be repaid and repayment is no where to be seen. Auditor general says money is leaving the country due to corruption. Everyone is talking about the treasury is empty because of the money launderer of sharif tubbar!
The debt payments are not one time payments. The say $40 billion dollar debt will not be paid in one go. Foreign debt payment are made due some 10-15 years after the debt has been disbursed. The only foreign debt that we will have to repay in the short run back is the IMF one and that is $500 million in the first tranche. As far as domestic debts are concerned so they are rescheduled. Relax...nothing is going to happen that will destroy the financial system of the country.

The debt payments are not one time payments. The say $40 billion dollar debt will not be paid in one go. Foreign debt payment are made due some 10-15 years after the debt has been disbursed. The only foreign debt that we will have to repay in the short run back is the IMF one and that is $500 million in the first tranche. As far as domestic debts are concerned so they are rescheduled. Relax...nothing is going to happen that will destroy the financial system of the country.
I hope you are right!

so anyways...back to business...which rifle is being selected? :devil:

Kalashnikov AK-103 won as a contract was signed between Pakistan and Russia few weeks back

POF-Kalashnikov-LoU-692x360.jpg

End of story

game-time-ak-103-06.jpg

Kalashnikov AK-103 won as a contract was signed between Pakistan and Russia few weeks back

End of story

game-time-ak-103-06.jpg

It's for civilian market secondly there are two contracts one for 7.62 X 51 and one for 7.62 X 39 and similar contracts are signed with other countries also so not the end of story

End of story

game-time-ak-103-06.jpg
Not a big fan of 103, but the latest AKs are good man, may be 107. And if contract goes to Russians, I will be more than happy.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom