What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
actually it becomes a bomb you don't know when it will explode in your own hand if you keep using it. |And you can not wait for the weapon to be cool down .

I do mean both categories , If you say so !!!!!! But as I said I love the both and also AK ....... But my love have nothing to do with needs and requirements and characteristics of Weapons ............

As you all know German defence delegation was in Pakistan few days back .... Is there any chance ," I mean any chance" for HK ?????????????????

Please say yes..............

Sadly the answer is no German delegation had nothing to do with HK and HK are not ready to sell there weapons to non NATO countries due to German Government policies

I think the 8th one is Barrett rec 7 rifle. It was also seen in IDEAS 2016.

What i know is that a about 8 rifles participated in the competition and those are:

Fn scar
Beretta arx 200
Cz 807
Ak103
Zastava m77
Mpt 76
Sig 716
Barrett rec 7 ( not 100% sure )

but Pakistan's democratic-or something, and it's free corruption. Free corruption.

Playing on the words or modifying their meaning will not make you get some HKs. :astagh:

:nana:

yt.jpg

What i know is that a about 8 rifles participated in the competition and those are:

Fn scar
Beretta arx 200
Cz 807
Ak103
Zastava m77
Mpt 76
Sig 716
Barrett rec 7 ( not 100% sure )
I think you are right because there was a similar shaped Rifle in the picture which I posted few months ago

I think you are right because there was a similar shaped Rifle in the picture which I posted few months ago
I saw the list in a turkish website where they talk about firearms and they was showing the same pic you shared few months back . It is confirmed that sig 716 participated in the competition.

Back
Top Bottom