What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
so which rifle are we going to buy ??
@Zarvan
Till now all sources are suggesting that G3 will be replaced by SCAR H confusion is about which rifle will replace Type 56. I am also worried that Pakistan may only produce SCAR although I consider SCAR the best weapon but we have Police Force to equip also and we have major market in Africa and other countries so we should produce at least two rifle series in Pakistan.

Till now all sources are suggesting that G3 will be replaced by SCAR H confusion is about which rifle will replace Type 56. I am also worried that Pakistan may only produce SCAR although I consider SCAR the best weapon but we have Police Force to equip also and we have major market in Africa and other countries so we should produce at least two rifle series in Pakistan.
Is this Scar H or some other version??
513.jpg
4375f3a0f828e27cd944ae4c9a963568-d2t87ey (1).jpg

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 29
I feel like we are going to place an order at Izmash telling them to make an AK that could chamber 7.62 ....

Now he is advocating the highly inaccurate SCAR L for SSG, God help our spec ops.
We have tested both calibers and we are satisfied with both calibers so please give me a break of not being accurate. In USA accuracy was not the issue in fact it was better than M4 but there issue is the difference between M4 and this in performance was not that bigger they wanted much more advanced thing. Than SCAR came up with 7.62 caliber and asked to check that

We have tested both calibers and we are satisfied with both calibers so please give me a break of not being accurate. In USA accuracy was not the issue in fact it was better than M4 but there issue is the difference between M4 and this in performance was not that bigger they wanted much more advanced thing. Than SCAR came up with 7.62 caliber and asked to check that
What nonsense Hazrat. If the Accuracy was superior to M4 then why did they ditch SCAR and return to M4? Even 7.62 DMR is based on AR platform now, we KEEP repeating FACTS that SCAR is NO longer being pursued by any nation to other than few rifles in service.

You come up with incredible fairy tales as if you have money invested in FN SCAR? US has more money to spend on defence then Pakistan will have in 100 years so please come tell us a better reason.

What nonsense Hazrat. If the Accuracy was superior to M4 then why did they ditch SCAR and return to M4? Even 7.62 DMR is based on AR platform now, we KEEP repeating FACTS that SCAR is NO longer being pursued by any nation to other than few rifles in service.

You come up with incredible fairy tales as if you have money invested in FN SCAR? US has more money to spend on defence then Pakistan will have in 100 years so please come tell us a better reason.
Like I said cost issues they say they have budget issues. Nobody ditched SCAR go check your facts again

Back
Top Bottom