What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
prove it? the US has monetary issues? that is laughable when we don't?
Go read it yourself they always tell cost issue and that SCAR is expensive they are cutting soldiers due to same reason you laugh yes because we rightly question where they spend there budget but they tell there people same thing

Go read it yourself they always tell cost issue and that SCAR is expensive they are cutting soldiers due to same reason you laugh yes because we rightly question where they spend there budget but they tell there people same thing
that is not an answer Hazrat. they are can't afford it but we can? its their Spe Ops that ditched it and HK is cheaper? what nonsense!!!

that is not an answer Hazrat. they are can't afford it but we can? its their Spe Ops that ditched it and HK is cheaper? what nonsense!!!

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/19/armys-quits-tests-after-competing-rifle-outperform/

This is for your mind still you will not get it

You think USA is clean country no they are not

Does it include MeOpta optics Scorpion SMG and CZ P10C??
We haven't heard much about accessories. Any idea if the Pakistan Army asked for optics and UGBLs as well? It would make sense to have those manufactured under license in Pakistan. In fact, license manufacturing reflexive sights might be an interesting avenue for Shibli Electronics.

For last time I am telling you HK-417 didn't come because Germany doesn't allow its companies to sell weapons to non NATO countries. How many times we have to tell you that ??????????
As many times I ask for it hahaha well Germany is selling EF 2000 to ksa it's just a rifle what u think about replacing old no 5 and Machine gun of ww 2 in Pak army whynot AR 12 Pak army considering any reasons

As many times I ask for it hahaha well Germany is selling EF 2000 to ksa it's just a rifle what u think about replacing old no 5 and Machine gun of ww 2 in Pak army whynot AR 12 Pak army considering any reasons
It's UK which is selling EF 2000 not Germany and yes HK didn't came due to stopping of German Government and they are also not going to other non NATO countries

We haven't heard much about accessories. Any idea if the Pakistan Army asked for optics and UGBLs as well? It would make sense to have those manufactured under license in Pakistan. In fact, license manufacturing reflexive sights might be an interesting avenue for Shibli Electronics.
For Optics and Grenade Launcher we would go to Turkey also for helmets

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/19/armys-quits-tests-after-competing-rifle-outperform/

This is for your mind still you will not get it

You think USA is clean country no they are not
Hazrat you are not getting it!! IF it is a platform in use from 2004 to 2009~ then why did they drop it and return to M4. Who is that stupid to supposedly retire a new weapons platform which apparently is superior? Not me but many members have pointed this out yet you are still acting like a FN SCAR salesman!!!

I hope it includes MeOpta as part of the deal. their optics are top of the class, the testing in Balochistan and during IDEAS it was jointly marketed so if it is part of the package then its really a steal.

:alcoholic::alcoholic:

We have tested both calibers and we are satisfied with both calibers so please give me a break of not being accurate. In USA accuracy was not the issue in fact it was better than M4 but there issue is the difference between M4 and this in performance was not that bigger they wanted much more advanced thing. Than SCAR came up with 7.62 caliber and asked to check that
So the Yanks discarded an superior rifle to switch back to an inferior weapon, :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:and all because SCAR was only minimally better, yeah sure Hazrat.

Hazrat you are not getting it!! IF it is a platform in use from 2004 to 2009~ then why did they drop it and return to M4. Who is that stupid to supposedly retire a new weapons platform which apparently is superior? Not me but many members have pointed this out yet you are still acting like a FN SCAR salesman!!!

I hope it includes MeOpta as part of the deal. their optics are top of the class, the testing in Balochistan and during IDEAS it was jointly marketed so if it is part of the package then its really a steal.

:alcoholic::alcoholic:
One major reason is SCAR was designed specially for there Special Forces and to meet there special forces requirement so they are the only one inducting it. When infantry started the trials after few months USA army quashed them despite the fact that M4 was outperformed by at least two to three rifles. Still you question them the answer which most was given was that most Guns were better than M4 but not that much better secondly getting new rifle and training people on it was too much cost. And Bren Guys are pretty much out

So the Yanks discarded an superior rifle to switch back to an inferior weapon, :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:and all because SCAR was only minimally better, yeah sure Hazrat.
Yes they are sticking to M4 due to cost issue if you don't follow western media this is what they have told them if you don't bother to do research or study I can do nothing about it. SCAR L was better than M4

So your theory is that Pakistan is going to order 1 million or more with ToT of the same gun that US army found too expensive ??
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
Yes we are getting them and USA has other issues and if you think they are not corrupt they are massively corrupt many of there soldiers are busy selling weapons to Taliban and export drugs to USA so please stop giving me example of USA you may consider it dream world I don't

One major reason is SCAR was designed specially for there Special Forces and to meet there special forces requirement so they are the only one inducting it. When infantry started the trials after few months USA army quashed them despite the fact that M4 was outperformed by at least two to three rifles. Still you question them the answer which most was given was that most Guns were better than M4 but not that much better secondly getting new rifle and training people on it was too much cost. And Bren Guys are pretty much out

Yes they are sticking to M4 due to cost issue if you don't follow western media this is what they have told them if you don't bother to do research or study I can do nothing about it. SCAR L was better than M4

Yes we are getting them and USA has other issues and if you think they are not corrupt they are massively corrupt many of there soldiers are busy selling weapons to Taliban and export drugs to USA so please stop giving me example of USA you may consider it dream world I don't
Hazrat I rate your imagination its vivid. Their Special Forces used them in combat decade before Pakistan started trials and shelved the weapon out of active service before the rifle began trials in Pakistan. Yet!! It is a good weapon....

This SCAR was so great that they had to return to a inferior platform all because of cost!! is the most laughable reasoning given. You cannot bring yourself to admitting that there maybe something wrong with the weapon just because it passes the trials it doesn't mean its perfect. But it matters not to you will make an excuse for anything and everything.

SCAR was made for special forces BUT it didn't make in impact globally as AR platform still reigns supreme. That is the truth.

Hazrat did you participate or Observe the SCAR trials in the US? you seem to know the outcome? your sources reach that far?

Hazrat I rate your imagination its vivid. Their Special Forces used them in combat decade before Pakistan started trials and shelved the weapon out of active service before the rifle began trials in Pakistan. Yet!! It is a good weapon....

This SCAR was so great that they had to return to a inferior platform all because of cost!! is the most laughable reasoning given. You cannot bring yourself to admitting that there maybe something wrong with the weapon just because it passes the trials it doesn't mean its perfect. But it matters not to you will make an excuse for anything and everything.

SCAR was made for special forces BUT it didn't make in impact globally as AR platform still reigns supreme. That is the truth.

Hazrat did you participate or Observe the SCAR trials in the US? you seem to know the outcome? your sources reach that far?
The cost reason is given by there Army they have told this reason to washington post and all the other journals so go do some reasearch before asking me

All of this has nothing to do with performance of SCAR and switching to another platform by the US. Dont come up with made up theories please.

Back
Top Bottom