What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
The advantage of these new 'modular' rifle designs - e.g. BREN, SCAR, ARX, etc - is that they can be built, and even modified, for different rounds. Switching the CZ-807 between 5.56 and 7.62x39 involves swapping barrel assembly, bolt and firing pin. The supply channel advantage is that POF doesn't need to embrace two or three rifle platforms, but simply produce one platform with the requisite parts for each round as required by the end-user.

View attachment 387756 View attachment 387755

It will be interesting to see if CZ 807 (x51) retains the simple caliber conversion of its 5.56 NATO & 7.62 Soviet versions.

Few months back, I asked the CZ official to provide a pic of x51 CZ 807 for heaven's sake. He said it is not part of our 'marketing strategy' to release pics before the rifle is officially unveiled (at an event). :(

CZ seems to have taken care to ensure the x51 variant is not pictured in Pakistan. I have seen several pics of CZ 807 in Pakistan. None of them was 7.62x51mm.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see if CZ 807 (x51) retains the simple caliber conversion of its 5.56 NATO & 7.62 Soviet versions.

Few months back, I asked the CZ official to provide a pic of x51 CZ 807 for heaven's sake. He said it is not part of our 'marketing strategy' to release pics before the the rifle is officially unveiled (at an event). :(

CZ seems to have taken care to ensure the x51 variant is not pictured in Pakistan. I have seen several pics of CZ 807 in Pakistan. None of them was 7.62x51mm.
is it at level of scar when you analyze the overall specification??

And Hazrat @Zarvan you were leading us to believe that it had outstanding accuracy,,,,@Path-Finder what is the truth here i am getting more perplexed each time I log into the thread lol.Kudos
SCAR H has impressive accuracy I just got another news asking the guy can I share it or not waiting for his answer

And Hazrat @Zarvan you were leading us to believe that it had outstanding accuracy,,,,@Path-Finder what is the truth here i am getting more perplexed each time I log into the thread lol.Kudos
A anniversary is approaching since Hazrat @Zarvan began his campaign for SCAR rifle. Since then ONLY (the emphasis on only) CZ has had a MoU signed with. Now we hear the same old argument running on a loop and nothing more.

This thread is now monitored and rubbish is no longer tolerated about time if you ask me.
SCAR H has impressive accuracy I just got another news asking the guy can I share it or not waiting for his answer

Oh Tawadi!Brace ye self

SCAR L not SCAR H

A anniversary is approaching since Hazrat @Zarvan began his campaign for SCAR rifle. Since then ONLY (the emphasis on only) CZ has had a MoU signed with. Now we hear the same old argument running on a loop and nothing more.

This thread is now monitored and rubbish is no longer tolerated about time if you ask me.

Oh Tawadi!Brace ye self
I hope for his sake we get it lol

It's barrel would heat up rapidly and at every shot it will deliver you a terrible accuracy:undecided:
But now problem would have been solved,I guess,if FN hadn't fixed issue then they have committed a blasphemy.:astagh:

@django @Path-Finder If any new member and even few old are thinking zarvan is middle man in procurement process from CZ and FN.:rofl::rofl:

It's barrel would heat up rapidly and at every shot it will deliver you a terrible accuracy:undecided:
But now problem would have been solved,I guess,if FN hadn't fixed issue then they have committed a blasphemy.:astagh:

@django @Path-Finder If any new member and even few old are thinking zarvan is middle man in procurement process from CZ and FN.:rofl::rofl:
Pakistan tested both calibers and loved both but yes SCAR H is way ahead and no I am not the middle man

Not CZ so much but FN definitely. The moment you post something on this thread Hazrat @Zarvan comes at lightning speed even if you look at the viewers you will see this thread is always under Viewing. SCAR is now a obsession!

SCAR L not SCAR H

I hope for his sake we get it lol
can I ask why his sake?

Few months back, I asked the CZ official to provide a pic of x51 CZ 807 for heaven's sake. He said it is not part of our 'marketing strategy' to release pics before the rifle is officially unveiled (at an event). :(

True. If not the caliber conversion, then the logistical strain of manufacturing a 7.62x51 mm BREN should be much less than maintaining two completely different platforms to fulfill x39 and x51.

In January 2016, India imported CZ 807 rifles worth US$ 11,575 (approx.) for trials.

Army_CZ_807.jpg

Back
Top Bottom