What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
In 7.62 X 39 yes but it may face another competition really soon and that may not turn out well for CZ. In 7.62 X 51 decision has to be made yet
another lara from Hazrat @Zarvan which company is that Hazrator is it tooooo secret to share?

Very Nice Have you seen This

@TheOccupiedKashmir @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @ZarvanHazrat

When will it be introduced :pissed::pissed::pissed:
To Police soon but to Armed Forces it may face a competition even in 7.62 X 39 caliber category but I think it would mostly likely win the x 39 the competition and x 51 the decision is not taken yet not even x 39 actually

another lara from Hazrat @Zarvan which company is that Hazrator is it tooooo secret to share?
The major company I talk about all the time they didn't came up with x 39 in competition but only were x 51 and were best don't take the name you know which company I am talking about

To Police soon but to Armed Forces it may face a competition even in 7.62 X 39 caliber category but I think it would mostly likely win the x 39 the competition and x 51 the decision is not taken yet not even x 39 actually

The major company I talk about all the time they didn't came up with x 39 in competition but only were x 51 and were best don't take the name you know which company I am talking about
ilm'e ghaib is what this is Hazrat @Zarvan :sick::sick::sick::sick: You used to say that competition is done and there is NO NEW COMPANY COMING as WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!! Is that not going against what you used to say???

I am 100% certain Army will progress with CZ & you can laugh with your secret laughing party all you like.:omghaha::omghaha:

czq.jpg

ilm'e ghaib is what this is Hazrat @Zarvan :sick::sick::sick::sick: You used to say that competition is done and there is NO NEW COMPANY COMING as WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!! Is that not going against what you used to say???

I am 100% certain Army will progress with CZ & you can laugh with your secret laughing party all you like.:omghaha::omghaha:

View attachment 388323

I know for 100 % what Army is doing so nothing to laugh about. CZ won the competition for 7.62 X 39 but now one company which I mentioned is working day and night to come up with x 39 version which already was there but they are making few changes than they will bring it. Now they succeed or not that I don't know but in x 51 category there Rifle is leading and the Rifle you were favoring x 51 in category is out of the competition turns out my doubts about that Rifle accuracy were proven right.

View attachment 388323
A soldier carrying pamphlets of Rifle makes you think that Army will proceed with the rifle shows How you think ?

I know for 100 % what Army is doing so nothing to laugh about. CZ won the competition for 7.62 X 39 but now one company which I mentioned is working day and night to come up with x 39 version which already was there but they are making few changes than they will bring it. Now they succeed or not that I don't know but in x 51 category there Rifle is leading and the Rifle you were favoring x 51 in category is out of the competition turns out my doubts about that Rifle accuracy were proven right.

A soldier carrying pamphlets of Rifle makes you think that Army will proceed with the rifle shows How you think ?
Hazrat your repetitive words have lost all of their weight sadly! all mumblings and bumblings. Everything is based on hot air that is the problem. may i suggest a crystal ball?

as for pamphlets he is carrying he is carrying a huge wad of them you don't carry that many unless you are distributing them and army obviously recommended this weapon for the police force. Not fiorgeting CZ is the only company with MoU/LoU as well!!!

Hazrat your repetitive words have lost all of their weight sadly! all mumblings and bumblings. Everything is based on hot air that is the problem. may i suggest a crystal ball?

as for pamphlets he is carrying he is carrying a huge wad of them you don't carry that many unless you are distributing them and army obviously recommended this weapon for the police force. Not fiorgeting CZ is the only company with MoU/LoU as well!!!
Yes there were officers present there of Police and Army and they would like to read about the Rifle which they may buy or they may not still they want to know about the weapon and what it offers so yes every company brings Pamphlets and what I say not hot air. Distributing pamphlets is proof for you !!!! Seriously ??????? :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

And by the way I just told you that 7.62 X 39 category was won by BREN it means it won the trial in that category the delay is happening because of that company trying to jump in this category also. And yes as it won the tests and trial for this caliber Army which is monitoring and basically deciding about weapons recommended these Guns to Police Force

CZ is chambered in 7.62x39, therefore a replacement for the Type-56 and AKs. SCAR H is chambered in 7.62x51 and it'll replace the G-3. The competition is between the SCAR H and ARX-200.

View attachment 388323

CZ is chambered in 7.62x39, therefore a replacement for the Type-56 and AKs. SCAR H is chambered in 7.62x51 and it'll replace the G-3. The competition is between the SCAR H and ARX-200.
FN SCAR have been a bit pragmatic in there approach lately. What do you think can be the reason? CZ is a done deal for now (in 7.62x39mm) while work is still in progress on that 7.62x51mm. Though it is almost a certainty that we wont be giving up on those x51s do you think that such a possibility (out of absolutely no where) is what have caused things to slow down a bit from SCAR and even Beretta end? They are a little bit stagnant or lack luster at least from what i picked up during a discussion with someone at Wah.

ahem did Hazrat @Zarvan play a role behind your post? because you never deem me worthy of a reply but you are quoting and replying today :woot::partay:

FN SCAR have been a bit pragmatic in there approach lately. What do you think can be the reason? CZ is a done deal for now (in 7.62x39mm) while work is still in progress on that 7.62x51mm. Though it is almost a certainty that we wont be giving up on those x51s do you think that such a possibility (out of absolutely no where) is what have caused things to slow down a bit from SCAR and even Beretta end? They are a little bit stagnant or lack luster at least from what i picked up during a discussion with someone at Wah.
One reason rejection at France second reason the kind of order we would I mean the Rifle which we would buy from them is far more than the combined size of French Armed Forces. Third thing is it's not just SCAR we are looking for

@Path-Finder

Hazrat @Zarvan you are indeed full of hot air and a year has gone past infact this is second year since trials began late 2015. all you have done is present ghitty phissy theories and nothing more? This entire thread is full of your posts you and your so called "sources". Your theories change as per your own interpretations.

:flood::flood:

images

These beauties can also come

These are meant for Special Forces! I hope you realise that?
Nope Pakistan is planning to replace most of its old Machine Gun with these. I mean its new 7.62 X 51 version and yes Special Forces will also use these and I forgot Pakistan is also testing HandGuns.

5hg-idldtcs.jpg

Nope Pakistan is planning to replace most of its old Machine Gun with these. I mean its new 7.62 X 51 version and yes Special Forces will also use these and I forgot Pakistan is also testing HandGuns.

5hg-idldtcs.jpg
What you posted is a lighted variant for Special Forces. for regular infantry its this;
m240.jpg

as for handguns a MoU was signed with Beretta!

@Horus I will still love to hear YOUR views in this despite what @Zarvan said. Whatever your views on this are. One reason we can figure out is that they failed in French deal, that will be playing on minds of all parties involved but that failure was mainly related to caliber! So why this pragmatic approach? Your views? :)

Back
Top Bottom