What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
guys anyone atleast leak some pics....its just a gun why soo much secrecy
In this group only Mr @balxid is capable of getting pictures although few pictures from the testing have been posted by me

In this group only Mr @balxid is capable of getting pictures although few pictures from the testing have been posted by me
yeah man i know i have seen all the posts of this thread from begining.anyway.hope for the best

guys anyone atleast leak some pics....its just a gun why soo much secrecy

Actually there is no field testing going on at the moment, i mean right now, these days!!

u mean that its decided??
NO!!
The there will be some field performance evaluation done again in days to come. I am saying that it is not currently going on.

Plus the evaluation of performance will just contribute to a part of final decision making evaluation, other things are currently under consideration but there are no real developments on that front (in negotiations i mean) even though initial offers have already been evaluated.

NO!!
The there will be some field performance evaluation done again in days to come. I am saying that it is not currently going on.

Plus the evaluation of performance will just contribute to a part of final decision making evaluation, other things are currently under consideration but there are no real developments on that front (in negotiations i mean) even though initial offers have already been evaluated.
What I know is Guns will go for one more winter trials

Are you certain? Did your source tell you this?

It seems odd that they would go for another winter trial.
Yes a friend asked army officers. It seem rifles may go for one more winter trial that is also because many Rifles became part of competition after winter trials were over.

Last edited:

Still anything can happen also because if Gun has already performed exceptionally well and Army thinks it's good enough for them they may announce it as winner during IDEAS 2016.

What I know is Guns will go for one more winter trials
All i am saying is that there is no field testing going on right now, at this moment. :)

A few parameters are to be reevaluated/evaluated. There are two or three guns that are meeting our requirements and may be we are looking for further refine it down to two. After that, other aspects of the deal will be evaluated and then a decision will be made.

All i am saying is that there is no field testing going on right now, at this moment. :)

A few parameters are to be reevaluated/evaluated. There are two or three guns that are meeting our requirements and may be we are looking for further refine it down to two. After that, other aspects of the deal will be evaluated and then a decision will be made.
what i can understand is its all coming down to cost and benefit ratios....which is being evealuated?

what i can understand is its all coming down to cost and benefit ratios....which is being evealuated?
Value for money!!
It is more about who comes up with a better business deal as two/three gins seems to be checking all the right boxes performance wise.

Value for money!!
It is more about who comes up with a better business deal as two/three gins seems to be checking all the right boxes performance wise.
exactly my point.and i think we should try to squeez as much as we can from the vendors.

Back
Top Bottom