What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Value for money!!
It is more about who comes up with a better business deal as two/three gins seems to be checking all the right boxes performance wise.
Got anything to report about the calibre preference?

7.62 is what is being looked at.
The debate is between 7.62 x 51 and 7.62 x 39 @RAMPAGE

Cm8QGK9VUAExjnZ.jpg:large

The debate is between 7.62 x 51 and 7.62 x 39 @RAMPAGE

Cm8QGK9VUAExjnZ.jpg:large
But he was asking for caliber!

Anyway, if this is what you were asking @RAMPAGE it is likely that both are used in the long run with more numbers in NATO rounds. However this is just a personal view and nothing based on any reports or discussions. Will look into it now. :)

But he was asking for caliber!

Anyway, if this is what you were asking @RAMPAGE it is likely that both are used in the long run with more numbers in NATO rounds. However this is just a personal view and nothing based on any reports or discussions. Will look into it now. :)
The inauguration of new plant for 7.62 x 39 is the thing which is confusing me

The inauguration of new plant for 7.62 x 39 is the thing which is confusing me
Arry what is the confusion? Going for both options will suite us best as far as i can see.

Arry what is the confusion? Going for both options will suite us best as far as i can see.
By the way can you ask your friends and I will try to get info also that CZ 806 which we are testing. Is it 7.62 x 39 which we are testing or we are testing 5.56 but CZ are telling that they can come up with 7.62 x 39 soon ??? @Arsalan

Last edited:
Could be that like air force love of f16 is like army love for AK , and it appears that we may be buying upgraded AK or new AK already the upgraded one is being used extensively having used it my self it is quite nice and is good for the west

Could be that like air force love of f16 is like army love for AK , and it appears that we may be buying upgraded AK or new AK already the upgraded one is being used extensively having used it my self it is quite nice and is good for the west
Well I hope if Pakistan is going for one 7.62 x 51 and one 7.62 x 39 rifle than I hope with SCAR H if CZ 806 BREN is available in 7.62 x 39 and we have tested this version of CZ 806 than I hope it comes instead of AK 103 @RAMPAGE

Back
Top Bottom