What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the current competitions is for two calibers, right? This would indicate that both the G3 battle rifle, and its current standard issue assault rifle are being replaced. If that's the case, the Type 56 is already been considered for replacement by this very competition.
To be honest, I can only speculate. I would imagine so considering that a new 7.62x39mm design would provide valuable benefits in terms of reduced weight. But the majority of the designs that were being evaluated initially were 7.62x51mm (with AK-103 and BREN-2 being x39).

@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the current competitions is for two calibers, right? This would indicate that both the G3 battle rifle, and its current standard issue assault rifle are being replaced. If that's the case, the Type 56 is already been considered for replacement by this very competition.
Well I don't know whether we have decided to go for two Guns or not but I am hoping for it and that for 7.62 X 51 we select SCAR and for 7.62 x 39 instead of going for 25 year old AK-103 it's time we test these

All of these are real good deal but out of respect and fanboyingness I go with klashnikovs and baretta
Berreta no doubt is great weapon and as for AK even if SCAR or BERRETA or CZ is selected one AK would also come sooner or later. AK is like F-16 of our Army How ???? Well even if we get SU-35 or EFT still PAF would continue to buy old and new F-16 also same goes for AK. Even with getting SCAR or Berreta still we would go for one AK also.

@Arsalan @balixd

Last edited:
Berreta no doubt is great weapon and as for AK even if SCAR or BERRETA or CZ is selected one AK would also come sooner or later. AK is like F-16 of our Army How ???? Well even if we get SU-35 or EFT still PAF would continue to buy old and new F-16 also same goes for AK. Even with getting SCAR still we would go for one AK also
AK like f 16 got me anyways I believe Beretta is likely to be chosen as italian minister has said goo stuff on Kashmir their defence minister visited up gradation of. Pof by Italians all lead to Beretta

I thought I share this as Beretta and Steiner are a unibody great showing of ARX200!
Nice but the guy who is walking and shooting is destroying the whole video and giving bad impression of the Rifle. He can't handle the rifle

Nice but the guy who is walking and shooting is destroying the whole video and giving bad impression of the Rifle. He can't handle the rifle
had he been holding a SCAR!!! then all would have been well. Unfortunately neither of us will hold a SCAR or a ARX200 so let the pro's do their thing as they see fit and keep our bias to ourselves!!!

had he been holding a SCAR!!! then all would have been well. Unfortunately neither of us will hold a SCAR or a ARX200 so let the pro's do their thing as they see fit and keep our bias to ourselves!!!
Look How gun is moving in his hands. He is not properly handling the Gun Berreta doesn't have much recoil but in that scene the way Guy is handling the rifle the recoil gets 100 times more.

Look How gun is moving in his hands. He is not properly handling the Gun Berreta doesn't have much recoil but in that scene the way Guy is handling the rifle the recoil gets 100 times more.
Zarvan! the guy is a pro unless actors were used but highly unlikely! I am not one unless you are? Furthermore the bias for anything other than SCAR is becoming ever more childish and very very boring now!

Zarvan! the guy is a pro unless actors were used but highly unlikely! I am not one unless you are? Furthermore the bias for anything other than SCAR is becoming ever more childish and very very boring now!
I am saying is very less recoil that is a quality which a Gun can have but the guy way he is firing the Gun it shows lot more recoil. Sorry I doubt this guy is a pro

I am saying is very less recoil that is a quality which a Gun can have but the guy way he is firing the Gun it shows lot more recoil. Sorry I doubt this guy is a pro
Zarvan are you on the payroll for Fabrique National? this bias of yours knows no bounds honestly. You have never fired it and what you keep picking on, you could have done better firing a .308? Dont think so recoilless means reduced recoil not complete absent of recoil!!!

Zarvan are you on the payroll for Fabrique National? this bias of yours knows no bounds honestly. You have never fired it and what you keep picking on, you could have done better firing a .308? Dont think so recoilless means reduced recoil not complete absent of recoil!!!
Never said less recoil means no recoil but you watch the video again. The way this is so called is firing the Gun it starts feeling like he is going to drop Gun the other guy is handling Gun like a pro but not this bald guy

Never said less recoil means no recoil but you watch the video again. The way this is so called is firing the Gun it starts feeling like he is going to drop Gun the other guy is handling Gun like a pro but not this bald guy
how is it supposed to be fired? as you know better please tell me as well?? You are on the payroll of FN Herstal, there cannot be another reason for your sudden attack on this one video!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom