What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
We are buying different machinery from Turkey and Italy for increase in production and also quality improvement I don't know exact details.
I do know a few details sir, i was born there, i lived 26 years of my life there. All my friends, school and college fellows live there and quite a few of them even work there now. That is why i asked you the question since i often hear you mentioning "the kind of up-gradation" that we are doing. There are some things that are actually happening at POF these days but then there are quite a few that are merely wishes!

I do know a few details sir, i was born there, i lived 26 years of my life there. All my friends, school and college fellows live there and quite a few of them even work there now. That is why i asked you the question since i often hear you mentioning "the kind of up-gradation" that we are doing. There are some things that are actually happening at POF these days but then there are quite a few that are merely wishes!
The contracts were signed recently so the work at POF has to begun and it would take few months. But by the time we would select new rifle POF would be ready for

The contracts were signed recently so the work at POF has to begun and it would take few months. But by the time we would select new rifle POF would be ready for
I am just saying that i have some idea about that kind of up gradations and the contracts and what they will be adding. Again, a lot of what you said or is being said here is actually happening but then again there is a lot that is merely based on wishes as well. Just saying.

I know some kind of agreement had been signed with an Italian manufacturing company Sir Meccanica, which specializes in providing machinery for factories.

http://quwa.org/2016/06/06/pakistan-ordnance-factories-italian-firm-sign-mou/

I know some kind of agreement had been signed with an Italian manufacturing company Sir Meccanica, which specializes in providing machinery for factories.

http://quwa.org/2016/06/06/pakistan-ordnance-factories-italian-firm-sign-mou/
it is true sir. So are SOME of the things being said about the upgradation these machinery will bring in but as i said, quite a few of these things are governed more by wishes than the actual knowledge of what machinery is bein upgraded and what good will it bring.

14368846_673021226208582_7561952933456161137_n.jpg

That's a g3a3 with picanty rails and scope but question why are these models not wide spread in the army ??? Like right know when Turkish clf visited people holding crummy widen furniture g3 whyyyy any one care to explain I mean com on how much more would it cost to add picanty and just a basic foregrip or is it that for current modern needs we will only use type 56 , and also could we be purchasing the 7.62 39 version of Beretta since the armed forces like it Alot now and are quite used to it now ?

That's a g3a3 with picanty rails and scope but question why are these models not wide spread in the army ??? Like right know when Turkish clf visited people holding crummy widen furniture g3 whyyyy any one care to explain I mean com on how much more would it cost to add picanty and just a basic foregrip or is it that for current modern needs we will only use type 56 , and also could we be purchasing the 7.62 39 version of Beretta since the armed forces like it Alot now and are quite used to it now ?
Yarr you wrote com spell mistake :ROFL:

Zarvan am i to assume this picture keeps equilibrium with you? The G3 will cause you a seizure but the girl holding it will reverse that affect?? or am i over thinking it!
I just found the good picture of G3 so posted it because G3 is being used as reference but G3 is way to big and also this model half kg heavier than previous ones

This video is must watch for every one. Second product being shown is new AK-12. Russia has stopped developing the intial AK-12 version which was revealed and shown for really long time and now this version is being shown to the world and would be produced and it's going in trials phase. If we are opting for two rifles or sooner or later after G3 we want our Type 56 replaced also this new Toy could be the option
@balixd @Arsalan @RAMPAGE @Horus @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7

AK12_assault_rifle_Kalashnikov_Group_Army_2016_Russia_Russian_defense_industry_640_001.jpg

The latest development of the AK12 was presented in 5.45mm caliber and the 7.62mm caliber variant named AK15. The AK-12 uses the same gas-operated long-stroke piston system of previous Kalashnikov rifles, but many features are radically different from other guns in its family.

The stock is telescoping and in-line with the barrel for better recoil control. It also features a stock latch on the stock itself, allowing for it to be folded to either side of the rifle. It has a rubber height-adjustable cheek piece and butt plate.

The cocking handle is moved forward and can be attached to both sides for ambidextrous use. The receiver is hinged and more rigid with a Picatinny rail for mounting optics. There are several other accessory rails on the weapon, including on both sides and the bottom of the handguard, on top of the handguard (in-line with the receiver for a longer monolithic rail), and on top of the gas block.

This video is must watch for every one. Second product being shown is new AK-12. Russia has stopped developing the intial AK-12 version which was revealed and shown for really long time and now this version is being shown to the world and would be produced and it's going in trials phase. If we are opting for two rifles or sooner or later after G3 we want our Type 56 replaced also this new Toy could be the option
@balixd @Arsalan @RAMPAGE @Horus @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7

AK12_assault_rifle_Kalashnikov_Group_Army_2016_Russia_Russian_defense_industry_640_001.jpg

The latest development of the AK12 was presented in 5.45mm caliber and the 7.62mm caliber variant named AK15. The AK-12 uses the same gas-operated long-stroke piston system of previous Kalashnikov rifles, but many features are radically different from other guns in its family.

The stock is telescoping and in-line with the barrel for better recoil control. It also features a stock latch on the stock itself, allowing for it to be folded to either side of the rifle. It has a rubber height-adjustable cheek piece and butt plate.

The cocking handle is moved forward and can be attached to both sides for ambidextrous use. The receiver is hinged and more rigid with a Picatinny rail for mounting optics. There are several other accessory rails on the weapon, including on both sides and the bottom of the handguard, on top of the handguard (in-line with the receiver for a longer monolithic rail), and on top of the gas block.
@Bilal Khan (Quwa)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the current competitions is for two calibers, right? This would indicate that both the G3 battle rifle, and its current standard issue assault rifle are being replaced. If that's the case, the Type 56 is already been considered for replacement by this very competition.

Back
Top Bottom