What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
According to guy that works in Zastava (i already mentioned him on this topic and shared some info that he provided on Serbian forum) in total score SCAR is behind Zastava.

Zastava and CZ Bren both are the best option because the come from the manufacture that in long run can help POF and will also provide full support in local production.

I really doubt that army will choose SCAR or ARX 200 as both of them are very expensive options

i hope its the scar but think it will be an AK derivative there simply isn't the money for anything better then the AK IMHO

Good Keep the faith.
I have been hearing about FN SCAR and AK-103 in final round. Although if these two Guns are in final round than I think we are going for both. One will replace G3 and other will replace Type 56.

I can't predict which rifle will win and be chosen in the end. I am just sharing info i heard from a guy that i know for sure is working in Zastava. There is always a chance that what he told us on Serbian forum is not true (but i can't really see what would that bring him). So it's up to you all to believe it or not. Zastava is competing only in 7.62x51 with M77 rifle.

We don't use this caliber in our inventory ..

it is 5.45x39 mm

we are looking to replace gun for
7.62x51mm and 7.62x39mm caliber
Bhai jan i said series of rifles, The AK-109 comes in 7.62x39mm and fits the description perfectly.

I can't predict which rifle will win and be chosen in the end. I am just sharing info i heard from a guy that i know for sure is working in Zastava. There is always a chance that what he told us on Serbian forum is not true (but i can't really see what would that bring him). So it's up to you all to believe it or not. Zastava is competing only in 7.62x51 with M77 rifle.
Don't trust company guys. Every guy from various companies are claiming their Gun is leading the trials. But I am strictly against ZASTAVA and AK-103.

Don't trust company guys. Every guy from various companies are claiming their Gun is leading the trials. But I am strictly against ZASTAVA and AK-103.
Zarvan Please don't become a cheer leader for SCAR you have nothing solid to back up your claim.

Zarvan Please don't become a cheer leader for SCAR you have nothing solid to back up your claim.
Everyone who researches on Gun knows Gun back my claim. SCAR without doubt is the best Battle Rifle. From range to accuracy to less recoil in every aspect SCAR is best.

Everyone who researches on Gun knows Gun back my claim. SCAR without doubt is the best Battle Rifle. From range to accuracy to less recoil in every aspect SCAR is best.
Honestly FN should pay you for promoting their product so aggressively. This much devotion to rifle ought to be better spent else where.

Back
Top Bottom