What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
For Pakistan more logical option is HK 416
HK416-11.jpg
HK 417 is already in trials

Sorry yaar. I have limited my friendlist to family and a few friends only.
If you know my profile just send a message I would send you the picture. No need to add me

HK 417 is already in trials
Moid says he talked to senior Army Officer is Masjid and that officer told him that SCAR is on top in trials

If you know my profile just send a message I would send you the picture. No need to add me

Moid says he talked to senior Army Officer is Masjid and that officer told him that SCAR is on top in trials

In which city the trials are carried out?

In which city the trials are carried out?
Kharian

By the way a friend just said to me on Facebook that he just met a senior Army officer in Masjid and asked him about Guns. It seem FN SCAR would win @balixd
Ask horus to drop in the PM the cat is oout of bag, just share the pic here, blurout the face, and surroundings like i did with vt4

no man you guys have more info

BTW i was asking abut 7.62×51mm NATO
The doctrine is once the enemy is shot the enemy should be dead, not taken away to be mended that is why 7.62 ammo is making a comeback and 5.56 is being replaced slowly.

@Sinan @T-123456 @cabatli_53

MPT-76 is here. Thanks to Zarvan for the pic. :D

:D

@DESERT FIGHTER @Path-Finder

We've received new rifles it seems. Can't identify the second one however the first one from right is MPT-76.

@S.U.R.B.
FN SCAR (for Zarvan mentioned it first) Type 56 ON TOP, AK 103 under type 56,ARX 200 to far left, Some variant of AR15 & not HK417, very Far right CAN be HK417 OR MPT-76

The Poor Zastava was left out as only its stock is visible
:(.

Last edited:
FN SCAR (for Zarvan mentioned it first) Type 56 ON TOP, AK 103 under type 56,ARX 200 to far left, Some variant of AR15 & not HK417, very Far right CAN be HK417 OR MPT-76

The Poor Zastava was left out as only its stock is visible:(.
Zastava is out? Maaaaaan. Cant believe it, how can they do that?

Back
Top Bottom