What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Well we like to use 7.62 X 51 Caliber so HK-417 could have been the option but Germany comes up with human rights crap far too often. As for @RAMPAGE and @balixd Sir I have a picture on which I want to message you on facebook please add me

Well I am also hoping for SCAR
i have one point . pakistan army change the service rifle after every 30-40 years so we need to get something best that can work for us next 30-40 years

btw why no QBZ in this race?
maxresdefault.jpg

i have one point . pakistan army change the service rifle after every 30-40 years so we need to get something best that can work for us next 30-40 years

maxresdefault.jpg
Because China is also looking to replace its QBZ

maxresdefault.jpg
For that we need SCAR because AK-103 is already 25 years old weapon

Because China is also looking to replace its QBZ

For that we need SCAR because AK-103 is already 25 years old weapon
that is what exactly my point if we got old design and tech soon our guns will be outdated SCAR can be a modern gun even after 20 years

As per some article in defense journal i read about Pakistani replacement program where retired army Gen talking about different types of rifles for different defense forces of Pakistan may be Pakistan acquire multiple rifles.

Germany could easily agree on license production for it so let’s see what coming on.

As per some article in defense journal i read about Pakistani replacement program where retired army Gen talking about different types of rifles for different defense forces of Pakistan may be Pakistan acquire multiple rifles.

Germany could easily agree on license production for it so let’s see what coming on.

cz_805_bren.jpg
That's not it. The rifle I'm referring to has its barrel replaced for supporting 7.62x39 ammo. That particular rifle is with the Pakistan Army for evaluation. This is its picture but without the 7.62x39 magazine inserted in. I'm looking for the picture in which the magazine is inserted in. :)

480689_c56d21fa597b4a76a6d0867fbfd74955.jpg

Welcome to PDF, by the way. Hope to see you representing Germany on this forum.

That's not it. The rifle I'm referring to has its barrel replaced for supporting 7.62x39 ammo. That particular rifle is with the Pakistan Army for evaluation. This is its picture but without the 7.62x39 magazine inserted in. I'm looking for the picture in which the magazine is inserted in. :)

View attachment 313226

Welcome to PDF, by the way. Hope to see you representing Germany on this forum.
but why we stuck on 7.62 sir ? because we have ammo in hands ?

cz_805_bren.jpg
Can you share the link of that interview.
Also if FN SCAR H and AK-103 are in final round than sorry but that is not final round because both Guns belong to different Calibers the only reasonable answer is we are going for both Guns to replace both G3 as well as Type 56

Well we like to use 7.62 X 51 Caliber so HK-417 could have been the option but Germany comes up with human rights crap far too often. As for @RAMPAGE and @balixd Sir I have a picture on which I want to message you on facebook please add me

Well I am also hoping for SCAR
Sorry yaar. I have limited my friendlist to family and a few friends only.

Back
Top Bottom