What's new

Pakistans Rich List of 2008

I never knew Zardari was the 2nd richest Pakistani!!! I had hopes for Pakistan before I knew about this, but with corruption like this Pakistan is DOOMED!

How will you guys ever survive as a nation? :hang2:

Yes. We are lucky to have leaders like this. :sick:

Maybe we can convince Mr. Zardari to move to India... ;)

Yes. We are lucky to have leaders like this. :sick:

Maybe we can convince Mr. Zardari to move to India... ;)

don't worry. we have our share of Mr 10%s. In fact we have a bunch of them. so we don't need him. you can gladly keep him on your side.

btw one more post and you become a senior member. congrats on that

don't worry. we have our share of Mr 10%s. In fact we have a bunch of them. so we don't need him. you can gladly keep him on your side.

btw one more post and you become a senior member. congrats on that

Before sending Mr.10%. Guys we also have many of them. Remember those 1500 billion in swiss banks.

Waise some things we should be at peace. We wont lay any claim on Zardari ever....... :D even our brothers give him in silver plate :no:

still zardari is not at number 1 :hitwall: how can it be???
This rating seems to be old he must be among world's top 10 by now
and if he remained president for another 4 years he will be at 1st position in the world, guess how that Idiot is going to sell Pakistan :angry:
And That Ganja :angry:
I m sick of all these people say them to bring their money back to Pakistan from bloody Swiss Banks, we wont need any IMF or WB...
I hate Pakistani politicians, we dont need to throw missiles with nuclear war heads we are going to pack one missile with Mr. 10% and we will achieve our objective :P

still zardari is not at number 1 :hitwall: how can it be???
This rating seems to be old he must be among world's top 10 by now
and if he remained president for another 4 years he will be at 1st position in the world, guess how that Idiot is going to sell Pakistan :angry:
And That Ganja :angry:
I m sick of all these people say them to bring their money back to Pakistan from bloody Swiss Banks, we wont need any any IMF or WB...
I hate Pakistani politicians, we dont need to throw missiles with nuclear war heads we are going to pack one missile with Mr. 10% and we will achieve our objective :P

Expect a missile with "Behan Mayawati"(she is obsessed right now erecting her own statues worth 250 crore when people are dying in UP and crop flailure), "Mulayam Singh(Ex chief minister of UP and has been said to have share in extortion and other crimes in UP)", Laloo prasad ("Hay scam worth 5000 crore"). We have efficient second strike of capability for any such strike from Pakistan :D

Before sending Mr.10%. Guys we also have many of them. Remember those 1500 billion in swiss banks.

Waise some things we should be at peace. We wont lay any claim on Zardari ever....... :D even our brothers give him in silver plate :no:

Yeah true. Although there must be huge amount of money from India in Swiss bank, I don't really know how true is the figure $1500 bn. After someone pointed out here I checked the English version of Swiss Bank Association Report 2005-06 and 2006-07. There was no mention about it.

But one good thing about Zardari is that at least people know how much he earned through his 10%. We in India don't have a clue about the actual wealth of the politicians.

Expect a missile with "Behan Mayawati"(she is obsessed right now erecting her own statues worth 250 crore when people are dying in UP and crop flailure), "Mulayam Singh(Ex chief minister of UP and has been said to have share in extortion and other crimes in UP)", Laloo prasad ("Hay scam worth 5000 crore"). We have efficient second strike of capability for any such strike from Pakistan :D

After getting a Zardari tipped Shaheen u ppl wont be left with any 2nd strike capability...:pakistan:
Y is that all Zardari like Thugs in India are from UP??

Yeah true. Although there must be huge amount of money from India in Swiss bank, I don't really know how true is the figure $1500 bn. After someone pointed out here I checked the English version of Swiss Bank Association Report 2005-06 and 2006-07. There was no mention about it.

But one good thing about Zardari is that at least people know how much he earned through his 10%. We in India don't have a clue about the actual wealth of the politicians.

almost 80% of swiss economy is standing coz of this Black money from Developing countries, Swiss Bank accounts are not opened with names but with 'codes', each code identify a account holder & only the person with knowledge of his 'account code' can know the balance in his/her account, First law of these Swiss Banks is that they never ever disclose the name of account holder & the money in that account, thats why all black money goes there and cant be traced at all

After getting a Zardari tipped Shaheen u ppl wont be left with any 2nd strike capability...:pakistan:
Y is that all Zardari like Thugs in India are from UP??

Nah the breed is found all over India.... I just gave example from UP. Laloo is from Bihar.

I think India and Pakistan should investigate before 1947 where did this breed originated. Found equally on both sides.

Do not underestimate Indian capability in corruption. We have produced some of finest and world class frauds like Harshad Mehta who almost purchased whole of Mumbai stock exchange, Raju, Lallo Prasad Yadav. Our frauds are renowned world wide crossing the boundary of India to the whole world..........

We should talk about peace because such weapons will just ensure MASPD (Mutually Assured Slow and Painful Destruction)

The only thing I can say about zardari 'Jab tak qaum baighairath baney rahey gi hamien issie terha kay leader miltey raheingay' and we keep on suffering in their hands.

The only thing I can say about zardari 'Jab tak qaum baighairath baney rahey gi hamien issie terha kay leader miltey raheingay' and we keep on suffering in their hands.

Pakistani to a Foreigner, "what u people do with Thieves & thugs in your country?"
Foreigner,"Jail 'em of course"
Pakistan," You people are so cruel, we make 'em President"

Folks, let's not forget the other guy.

The Sharif brothers are just as enterprising as Mr. 10%

A double salvo of Zardari/Sharif missiles will neutralize India for a 100 years. :)

Folks, let's not forget the other guy.

The Sharif brothers are just as enterprising as Mr. 10%

A double salvo of Zardari/Sharif missiles will neutralize India for a 100 years. :)

This would triggers arms race in South Asia. We should talk peace.

You dont know Indian Missiles. They will sell and you wont even realize you are sold. They will present you with such a nationalistic picture as if they have done something for which you have to be proud of. 2 3 "Behan mayawati" missiles would be enough to erect Mayawati statues all over Pakistan on the name of development.

Waise these are some of the indeginious missile programs where we dont need any help or guidance from any other country.

By the way what are you going to name them.....;)

Back
Top Bottom